Carlos Tevez (85 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
Seriously hope nobody thinks that mandzukic can appropriately replace tevez . Imho cavani can't either , tevez had a big participation in the creative part of our games too , something which cavani can't do .
If anything signign a CF and playing them with Morata would just mess us up. I would rather us play a developing creative striker like Dybala, who is similar to Tevez, alongside Morata than play 2 centerforwards like Manzukic and Morata who would lack creativity and probably get in each others way rather than complementing each other.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i'd say Del Piero was ALOT more hyped then Dybala.

And they couldnt co-exist
yeah, no doubt about that. Tevez isnt really a Baggio either. but i meant it more in terms of a superstar at top of his game leaving to make room for an incoming promising youngster. IF Tevez leaves that is. i know there will be drawn comparations between the 2 scenarios, if it happens

- - - Updated - - -

As stupid as it sounds at first I suggest not replacing Tevez (if he leaves.) You cannot replace his quality with the transfer fee we are getting out of him anyway. Not even if you add 20M. So I suggest tossing the cash into a brazilian quality Trequartista who we know will be available for Tevez +10M kind of money. And start Morata+Dybala/Berardi upfront.

Still I hope he stays.
Firmino would be amazing. there arent many rumors surrounding him lately though, wonder whats happening there...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Why are people still thinking that Mandzukic would be a replacement??

WTF do you think Marotta took the initiative to acquire Dybala before the month of June started?

Silly rabbits

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
@ADP1113: #SKY: Tevez to Atletico Madrid is OFF. The Spanish clubs isn't willing to meet the economic demands of the Argentine. Talks over.

1/3 possibilities down.
Then only PSG is the real possibility.

Can we take Cavani, Pastore or Veratti for a lump sum + Tevez? I know it's impossible, but who knows. :beppe:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Maybe we have a chance to keep him for longer if we offer him a good wage?

This is very weird, is it all for the money for Tevez now?
Would be extremely annoying if thats all it came down to for him in the end. Especially after all the "homesick, I love and miss Argentina, I want to play for Boca" crap we've heard over the past year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)