Carlos Tevez (16 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
he was a ticking time bomb from the beggining, what i don't like is that he said that he'll respect his contract with juve but we all know what will happen if juventus will not offload him at his request, the funniest moment if he will not go to BOca but to Atletico/PSG :sergio:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
He gave 100% on the pitch everytime he but that black and white jersey on.

If he decides to leave I will be disappointed but he has to make the best decision for him and his family and I can't ever hate him for wanting to leave.

Mar 10, 2009
@Lion

is right btw, we can be in danger of becoming a.madrid or Dortmund. Next year it extremely important, we need to prove to our players that we're not just a one season wonder. Tevez has been vry important this year, if he leaves then we flop next year in the CL, then it can really open up the floodgates.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Juventino[RUS];4972129 said:
he was a ticking time bomb from the beggining, what i don't like is that he said that he'll respect his contract with juve but we all know what will happen if juventus will not offload him at his request, the funniest moment if he will not go to BOca but to Atletico/PSG :sergio:
Let's wait and see something happen before criticizing him. He's been nothing but good at juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)