Carlos Tevez (21 Viewers)

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
i'm sure Beppe have good ideas for after Tevez chapter . maybe Adidas help us to buy a big player for number 10 jersey after tevez , some like Reus , De Bruyne or even Cavani :tuttosport:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
well he aint gonna win shit at atletico madrid, better off staying at Juve win scudetto #34 and have a realistic chance of a CL semi final if not better
They also were seconds away from the CL cup last year. And Tevez already has two serie A titles, what's one more gonna change?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We just played a CL final and did pretty good against one of the best attacks in history. Don't think its lack of motivation.
So what? We lost anyways. And he also has won evrything available in italy, bar a top scorer place.

Im not saying he has nothign to play for here, but lets be honest, we will for sure steamroll serie A againn and coppa italia is cute and all but not a big deal, we got our 10th anyways.... now expect 10 years more without coppa. Our sole purpouse this season will be to keep our pace in the CL and try to win it. Also, who knows what the board and allegri plans with dybala...

Also, maybe it could be money. He deserves better, he is in his prime and has paid us with lots of goals. If the board doesnt want to give him the money (im guessing here) he is in all his right to leave.

Now, lets look on the other end. La liga. He has never played theres, he would be under simeone. That league is miles ahead of serie A and the sole prospect of beating real and barca, 2 teams way better than anything in serie A can offer, plus coppa del rey plus CL, seems to be more than enought drive to go at it once again.

Maybe he loves juve, and I think he really does, but he always have been of nomad nature. Maybe he just got bored and doesnt like to not have the drive for it so he prefers to leave

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #8,371
    I don't see or understand why he would go to Atletico. Boca I get but what's the rush?

- - - Updated - - -

I see Ibra as a more worthy replacement at the age of 33 than the ones currently linked with.
    second to Cavani

OP
    ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #8,374
    I am 100% certain Ibra will leave PSG and I don't think they will let both their strikers leave.

They have spent 50M on David Luiz however, so one could hope they are stupid enough.
    Ibra still has fetish for bilan though. Didn't Agnelli already say a couple of times that we wouldn't sign him again?

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    @King of Kings - is it far-fetched to think we would permit Tevez to talk with Athletic to get a good rate on Mandzukic? Furthermore, the 10-15m we "could" maybe get from Tevez might go to the 15m for Berardi?

Don't want Tevez to leave of course but closing one door might open two more.

Just thinking out loud here.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    Mandzukic is another that could certainly do that as well.
    Nah.

I rate Mandzukic because of his general contribution to the game and defensive efforts, but he's never scored more than 18 league goals a season, not even in the Croatian league.

Wouldn't want him as a starter anyways btw, though he's a top quality rotational player.

Mar 10, 2009
    Morata is a fantastic player, but he was also a good partner for Tevez. Let's see how he does next year, also there's always the worry of "second season syndrom". Not saying he'll flop next year, but it's just something to be cautious about.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Nah.

I rate Mandzukic because of his general contribution to the game and defensive efforts, but he's never scored more than 18 league goals a season, not even in the Croatian league.

Wouldn't want him as a starter anyways btw, though he's a top quality rotational player.
    I think that he could get 20 goals in all competitions if given enough playing time. He's shown that he could do that before. I wasn't speaking only of Serie A.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    mandzukic defends like a champ for a striker, but his scoring contribution was so inconsistent at atleti that they even took torres. btw atleti are on the verge of signing vietto from villarreal, so the tevez rumors might be just trash talk after all.

"There are currently 51 users browsing this thread. (18 members and 33 guests)" - that's some serious traffic, welcome atleti fans :lol:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    @King of Kings - is it far-fetched to think we would permit Tevez to talk with Athletic to get a good rate on Mandzukic? Furthermore, the 10-15m we "could" maybe get from Tevez might go to the 15m for Berardi?

Don't want Tevez to leave of course but closing one door might open two more.

Just thinking out loud here.
    The onyl way any of this makes sense is if Tevez leaving results in both Berardi and Mandzukic coming here. As I had stated in another thread, the top 4 strikers we would have creates a perfect balance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)