Carlos Tevez (123 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Simeone: 'Atleti talking with Tevez’
by Football Italia

Atletico Madrid Coach Diego Simeone says that his club are in talks with Juventus striker Carlos Tevez, who he describes as 'ideal.’
AS reported today that the Argentina international has told the Bianconeri he is leaving this summer and the 31-year-old has been linked with the likes of Atleti, Boca Juniors and Paris Saint-Germain.
In an interview with AS, the Atletico boss said that his club are negotiating with Tevez and that he would love to have him in the Spanish capital.
“I haven’t spoken with him, but I know that the club is talking to his agent,” said the former Lazio and Inter midfielder.
“I’d be excited to have a player like Tevez as he is ideal for our style of play and our mentality.”

Simeone also revealed that his club are close to a deal for Villarreal forward Luciano Vietto, who is believed to be a target for Inter Coach Roberto Mancini.
“He is one of our objectives and we’re close to an agreement,” said Simeone.
“I hope to have him next season, because he’s a player with fantastic characteristics.
“I’ve known him since he was at Racing and it was me that gave him his debut, he reminds me a little of a young David Villa.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It would be a hard blow to lose him. He is really too important for us right now. If it is because of money, he deserves a better offer.
Maybe he just simply got bored of owning italy and wants to try spain at least once in his life before retiring in boca.

I want to think is a matter of lack of motivation. Lets hope he stays

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Always had a feeling he would leave this summer.

Dybala for almost 40m?

Rumored for another top striker?

Seems to be the case

- - - Updated - - -

Probably get a small profit from him rather than let him go for free

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It would be a hard blow to lose him. He is really too important for us right now. If it is because of money, he deserves a better offer.
Maybe he just simply got bored of owning italy and wants to try spain at least once in his life before retiring in boca.

I want to think is a matter of lack of motivation. Lets hope he stays
We just played a CL final and did pretty good against one of the best attacks in history. Don't think its lack of motivation.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
If he leaves for atletico I'd really be dissapointed . The only reason I see that happening though is for money , this could be the last big contract he will have . Losing tevez to atletico would be a damn shame .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is so happening. :lol:

Coincidence we are interested in Mandzukic from the same club apparently talking to his agent? Coincidence we bought his replacement already? Coincidence we bought Dybala so quickly probably before anyone else got involved because we knew Tevez wanted out before we did? Coincidence that Diego Simeone is Argentinian...the same as Tevez? Coincidence that Tevez would fit Diego's mentality like a glove? Coincidence its the only major league in Europe Tevez hasn't conquered yet? Coincidence that we have been rumored for Cavani as well, another "fighting" kind of striker?

Something is going down this summer. You heard it here first.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Would rather lose him for free next season than see him go to Atletico for 10-15 million.

Dybala won't be ready to lead the attack this season without some help.

He is way too important for the team to lose him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I've always said that I can see the club selling Tevez with one year left on his contract to make some money off of him rather than him leaving for free. I can also see the club letting him move to Athletico to get a better price on Mandzukic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)