Carlos Tevez (17 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I think he had an excellent 2nd half yesterday, better than first leg for me.

Whenever he touched the ball in the 2nd half he had solution and knew what he was doing, he covers the ball well and was defending like a beast in the last 30min.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The thing that annoys me most is that those who criticise him never look at the defensive effort and the team work he puts in every time.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Ok ok ok I see it's an unpopular opinion.

I just thought he lost the ball a lot more than usual, and ran himself into a brick wall on a couple of occasions.
He was far from his usual self, really made me mad when he decided to keep the ball too much and lose it when he could have easily passed.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ok ok ok I see it's an unpopular opinion.

I just thought he lost the ball a lot more than usual, and ran himself into a brick wall on a couple of occasions.
He did.

He was good in both matches, his genius allows him to have immense moments for us, even during poor games. He also offers his amazing defensive work rate too, no matter his offensive performance... but he was nowhere near his best in this tie. People are being silly if they get upset with you for pointing this out.

If he has one of his "amazing" matches, I think we win the final easy. If he puts in just a "good" performance, who knows...

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
He was great in the first game, very mediocre in the second one imo, although he certainly had a difficult task as he & Morata were rather isolated up front for large portions of the game, and he was tightly marked.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He was great in the first game, very mediocre in the second one imo, although he certainly had a difficult task as he & Morata were rather isolated up front for large portions of the game, and he was tightly marked.
:tup:

In both ties, Morata and Tevez didn't look for one another enough. Yesterday they didn't have the ball a lot, but in the first leg there were several occasions where Tevez had chances to put Morata clean through and wasted possession instead by keeping the ball, and a couple with Morata doing similar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)