Carlos Tevez (38 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Cheapskates Boca are offering him a 1 yr deal if reports are to be true.I'm sure he would've felt insulted by that offer especially when he has publicly craved a Boca return.So i'm sure he'll stay put for this yr atleast.He's playing at too high a level now to go back to his homeland this early.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Cheapskates Boca are offering him a 1 yr deal if reports are to be true.I'm sure he would've felt insulted by that offer especially when he has publicly craved a Boca return.So i'm sure he'll stay put for this yr atleast.He's playing at too high a level now to go back to his homeland this early.
Hopefully Boca get a year ban from Copa Libertadores after their supporters attacked River Plate players with pepper spray/CS gas today during a Last 16 match. That would make Tevez leaving incredibly unlikely :D

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
anyone else feel he will leave if we win the CL? I do
Nope, not me. I think Pirlo might leave. But after reading that Boca offered Tevez a one year contract only, I am actually optimistic that Tevez might even sign an extension with Juve and delay his return home. He loves Boca but football is his life and he's enjoying football at Juve, his best years in Europe imo.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Nope, not me. I think Pirlo might leave. But after reading that Boca offered Tevez a one year contract only, I am actually optimistic that Tevez might even sign an extension with Juve and delay his return home. He loves Boca but football is his life and he's enjoying football at Juve, his best years in Europe imo.
Pirlo will leave, if Juve wins the CL.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
According to Sky Sports, Juventus with the great work done over the years can afford to make big investments in the market. The first big outlay for the year was made by Paulo Dybala will be the future of Juventus. In addition, at Juventus it is not to exclude the renewal of the contract of Carlitos Tevez. Then in the summer we will have to understand what the future of Pirlo and Pogba holds. In any case, Juventus has neither the need nor the intention to sell its champions.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Good to know. He still seem to have fuel in the tank, and if boca underestimate his signing with cheap deals, he is all ours.

Lets just hope that if his boca wish fails, he will still have hunger for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)