Carlos Tevez (7 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
I love him, but €5mil for another 2 years? Come on, bring in the youth, if we win the cl let him leave he has done his duty and would of done everything we asked for
Tevez is amazing... who could we get to replace him for 5 million euro a season who would score 30 goals for us? Also he has a lot left in the tank and is still young at 31.. Pirlo was 32 when he came and he has give us 4 years. Tevez has had no major injuries and is in great shape. If we can get him to give us a few more years it would be brilliant. He is a franchise player.

Mar 30, 2006
He has 2 more great years in him at minimum.
Exactly! I think maybe even 3 or 4 more because he just turned 31 .. also when he is older he could play at center forward like he did for City at times and it would help keep him fresher having to track back less... then if we signed Dybala we could use him as the support striker.

In general, I find it baffling how so many people grudgingly admit Tevez's importance to the team but still are so eager to get rid of him. He carries our attack and is one of our most marketable players... i bet Tevez, Pirlo and Pogba make up 3/4 of our jersey sales. When we signed him it was such a coup and really was a signal we made it back.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Tevez convinces Dybala?
By Football Italia staff

Reports in Argentina claim Paulo Dybala will sign for Juventus this week, after being convinced by Carlos Tevez.
Rumours have been growing in recent days that the Palermo striker will move to Turin in the summer, and it has been suggested that a deal could be announced this week.
According to Noticias Argentinas, the Argentinian striker’s entourage have confirmed that a deal is set to go ahead, with the player’s brother flying to Italy alongside his agent, Pierpaolo Triulzi.
The website believes that the transfer has been verbally agreed, and the paperwork will be signed on Thursday, after the Bianconeri return from their Champions League trip to Real Madrid.
Noticias Argentinas claims that current Juve striker Carlos Tevez had a role in the deal, having spoken to Dybala by phone and informed him of the benefits of life with the Old Lady.
The site echoes claims in Italian media that Dybala will sign a five-year contract, and believes the transfer fee will be in the region of €30m.
The 21-year-old was left on the bench for the Rosanero's game at the weekend, indicating that a deal is close.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Wait. What is this I'm reading? Oh god, yes, please, please please.

He could certainly do this for the next few years, especially if Dybala comes on board, as it would give Carlitos added rest.

As far as a video of my favorite goal.

It's not available.

Not yet anyway.

I hope it will be though, on Wednesday night.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Wait. What is this I'm reading? Oh god, yes, please, please please.

He could certainly do this for the next few years, especially if Dybala comes on board, as it would give Carlitos added rest.

As far as a video of my favorite goal.

It's not available.

Not yet anyway.

I hope it will be though, on Wednesday night.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)