Carlos Tevez (19 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Tevez also beasted the beginning of last season, with the disadvantage of not really knowing the team well back then.

Not saying he isn't doing absolutely amazing, but I expect him to slow down a bit over the next few weeks. He really seems to know how to use the preseason to his advantage though, always comes out firing on all cylinders.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
we really should thank sabella for not calling him to the WC

also i highly doubt he would stay past next year(even next year is in doubt for me), he is a big boca fan and really wants to go back

@X

@fuckmentionsforuserswithshortnames
:p carlos is fine, it is after all his first name, what grinds my gears are the other variations of carlitos

Jul 1, 2010
Tevez also beasted the beginning of last season, with the disadvantage of not really knowing the team well back then.

Not saying he isn't doing absolutely amazing, but I expect him to slow down a bit over the next few weeks. He really seems to know how to use the preseason to his advantage though, always comes out firing on all cylinders.
He was scoring goals but his overall play was significantly inferior to what it is now. That might have to do with the fact that he's playing deeper now.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The guy has settled in and is fully used to the environment at the club. Llorente should have a better season too. Pogba should continue growing as well and if Pirlo can maintain his level for another season we'll have a great season.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
we really should thank sabella for not calling him to the WC

also i highly doubt he would stay past next year(even next year is in doubt for me), he is a big boca fan and really wants to go back

:p carlos is fine, it is after all his first name, what grinds my gears are the other variations of carlitos
He has already said a couple of times he's definitely staying til the end of his contract.

Jul 13, 2010
He was scoring goals but his overall play was significantly inferior to what it is now. That might have to do with the fact that he's playing deeper now.
taking in mind that Morata could drop Llorente, Tevez could be even better (presuming that Morata is more useful in playing one-twos and assisting than Llorente)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)