Carlos Tevez (131 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This guy is just too good.

It's what I was saying in the summer. It's not a huge problem if Llorente is out injured.

But it's a huge ass problem if we lose Tevez since nobody can replace him at all.
Ive said that last season. Hes the least replacable player we have. At least now we got some players with potential. But not very quite tevez level

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I'd like to think that a Tevez injury would be a good opportunity for our young attacking players to play in the first team. Of course they won't be able to score two goals every game but I wouldn't be all that worried if we had to start Coman or Morata up front for a couple of games.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'd like to think that a Tevez injury would be a good opportunity for our young attacking players to play in the first team. Of course they won't be able to score two goals every game but I wouldn't be all that worried if we had to start Coman or Morata up front for a couple of games.
Dude Tevez is on fucking fire. Why the shit is this a moment to have him injured. Id first like to qualify for CL knockouts and have a lead in.Italy pretty please

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Dude Tevez is on fucking fire. Why the shit is this a moment to have him injured. Id first like to qualify for CL knockouts and have a lead in.Italy pretty please
Firstly I know he's on fire. Check the previous page.

Secondly I'm hoping to heaven that he never gets injured. Of course I don't. May he forever score a brace in every game in our shirt. He's been our best attacker by far this year and I don't ever hope he gets injured. What I was saying is that if it were to happen I wouldn't go in a big panic because it would mean our young players getting a chance to play in the first team :)

On another note I'm loving how excited he gets when he's scored. Plus all of the back and forth messages between his daughter are really cute. He obviously misses her a lot but is also enjoying his football in Torino.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he might be one of those players that hits super form in his early to middle thirties, like nedved, giggs, del piero, mkalele.. etc.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont know.. but i really felt that even when he scored a lot of goals last season too...his play was sometimes very one directional...and his main qualities came from his never ending grinta and pressing.

This year.. he is playing like he really wants to. It seems.

I know i have said this a lot today.. but i really feel that Conte had him caged in his SS position. At the time i was not aware of it.. but this season something has changed on him. Not a lot.. but enought to make him one level above last season.

Lets hope he continues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)