Carlos Tevez (133 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I'm still sceptical towards giving him #10
Nah it was a good decision.

He's no special player like Alex, Baggio or Boniperti, but he wears it with dignity and his ability justifies it as well.

Besides, we were gonna have to give the number to someone else at some point anyways, and if we waited years and years the pressure would become unbearable for pretty much everyone it would have been bestowed upon.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have read that this role is allowing him to see the goal from a better angle and thus his more efficient scoring, do you agree or not?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I have read that this role is allowing him to see the goal from a better angle and thus his more efficient scoring, do you agree or not?
I think is a combination of alot of things.

But mainly is that allegri lets him fire from eevry angle and go where he thinks is best for him at any moment. Thats lets him get the ball where he wants and shoot from where he believes is better... instead of wiating for a superb pass or a llorente one 2

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
@X

@fuckmentionsforuserswithshortnames
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I think is a combination of alot of things.

But mainly is that allegri lets him fire from eevry angle and go where he thinks is best for him at any moment. Thats lets him get the ball where he wants and shoot from where he believes is better... instead of wiating for a superb pass or a llorente one 2
Yah, exactly #carlosisonfire #again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)