Carlos Tevez (141 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How can a Juventino even hate a Juve player? It defies logic.
Oh aren't you the sweet sentimental one? I don't like Motta and De Ceglie cuz they are weak and totally suck for this outfit. They should be playing for the likes of Livorno and Verona. Deal with it :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

He lacks character, has an annoying whiny agent, and hasn't proven to be worthy of this shirt. What is there to like really?

- - - Updated - - -

I really dont get people who dislike players simply because of what others think or say about them (or pricetags etc), I'm simply not a fan of Quag because I dont think he is good enough, despite the awesome first half of season he had before his injury.
I totally agree with you. I don't dislike Quag, and actually feel he has been useful for us. However, I expect us to do better :tup:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Oh aren't you the sweet sentimental one? I don't like Motta and De Ceglie cuz they are weak and totally suck for this outfit. They should be playing for the likes of Livorno and Verona. Deal with it :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

He lacks character, has an annoying whiny agent, and hasn't proven to be worthy of this shirt. What is there to like really?

- - - Updated - - -

I totally agree with you. I don't dislike Quag, and actually feel he has been useful for us. However, I expect us to do better :tup:
Brutal but I like :D perfectly said

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
So what else can he do besides dropping deeper and playing horizontal passes to the right?

His most frequent pass so far is to Lichtsteiner on the flanks, who's hardly a creator of chances himself.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Wasn't very effective today even though he did see a lot of the ball. Didn't help him much that our midfielders decided not to show up. Should have really buried that chance, you expect a player like him to score that with his eyes closed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)