Carlos Tevez (8 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
but he also would never be mentioned. Now whenever someone gets number 10 all the previous ones are also remembered, especially at Juve. Just like 7 is at MU.

Jul 20, 2012
Juventus signing Carlos Tevez will not have to complete his community service in Manchester, as it was rescinded today.

The former Manchester City striker had been ordered to do 250 hours of community service for driving offences, but that became extremely difficult after he moved to Turin.

Today a court agreed to rescind the order and replace it with a £3,000 fine instead.

No community service for Tevez

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Juventus signing Carlos Tevez will not have to complete his community service in Manchester, as it was rescinded today.

The former Manchester City striker had been ordered to do 250 hours of community service for driving offences, but that became extremely difficult after he moved to Turin.

Today a court agreed to rescind the order and replace it with a £3,000 fine instead.

:lol: £3,000. Great news.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
why is it insulting? thats paying out above minimum wage
That's not even close to minimum wage. 35 hour week here is over £11,000. Just over £9,000 is the tax cut off.

Insulting in the sense that you can avoid serving a punishment if you can afford it. No different to some other countries I guess.

My real gripe is with the system from the top level crimes down, so it's no surprise minor offences are largely brushed off.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
That's not even close to minimum wage. 35 hour week here is over £11,000. Just over £9,000 is the tax cut off.

Insulting in the sense that you can avoid serving a punishment if you can afford it. No different to some other countries I guess.

My real gripe is with the system from the top level crimes down, so it's no surprise minor offences are largely brushed off.

for 250 hours, come on JJ you skipped your coffee today or something :D it's not only not insulting but it's better for the economy if people paid instead.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
for 250 hours, come on JJ you skipped your coffee today or something :D it's not only not insulting but it's better for the economy if people paid instead.
:D I don't get the minimum wage comment in this context, but you're right there, about half.

I'm sure Tevez pays enough towards the economy, and everyone else pays tens of billions in road and fuel tax. Hopefully it's donated to charity.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)