Carlos Tevez (10 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So why did they sell him for 5 bucks if he's that valuable? Would we sell Vidal for 12m? Would we have sold DP for 12m in the past? Would RM sell Ronaldo for 12m? Would PSG sell Zlatan for 12m?

He's been in Europe since 2006 and he's won the title twice with Man U, which was a strong team anyway, where he didn't even have a safe first team spot. Sold. Went to Man City, won a title. Sold.
I think they would.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Some fucker occupied it in 2003, made 5 posts with it and never logged in after that. Thanks to our great mods, I saved the username from dying. They changed that guy's username to something else and gave the best username to me.
You're a lucky man. It's a username of champions. Of kings. Of success. Triumph and struggle over adversity.

+rep

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's true. Back when Tevez was young and he was winning Libertardores every year his reputation was almost as strong as Ronaldo today. He was a leader, he led his club to victory. People back then were drooling at the idea of him coming to Europe. Which he eventually did, and it was... West Ham. Ever since that disappointment he's never come anywhere near reclaiming that once strong reputation. And the latest is a 12m sale, ie. sold for scrap.

Btw same thing is true for Diego and Robinho. Though Tevez was more hyped than they were afaik.

so what he did at west ham didnt matter? how about for man u? oh and man city? as for his sale price, it 's all about context ibra was sold for "scraps" too i bet you think he sucks too

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
so what he did at west ham didnt matter? how about for man u? oh and man city? as for his sale price, it 's all about context ibra was sold for "scraps" too i bet you think he sucks too
Hey if Tevez is all it takes to make you happy, rejoice.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Hey if Tevez is all it takes to make you happy, rejoice.
i never was waiting for your often misguided and in this instance positively straying permission

After Newell's, River is by far the best club in Argentina.
trolling is an art, that unfortunately you dont seem to possess

- - - Updated - - -

nah gotta go for these guys http://bellasporristas.com.ar/las-lechuguitas-del-club-ferrocarril-oeste-02-jpg-img_214.htm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)