Carlos Tevez (6 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Me neither.

But unlike him i don't already make about €7m a year. If that was the case, i would have refused.

I'm actually not a fan of the word, but he's a true mercenary.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Saying no to that money for not being a mercenary is kind of idiotic.

Only the Likes of Del Piero, Buffon and Nedved would MAYBE refuse something like that...

but the drunk indios, dabbers and Agueros of the world? no fukin way

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
FFS why are we even talking, 41m a year is what he will get as a 33 year old who was about to retire at home...Makes him by huge margin the highest paid athlete annual salary wise, get bent if you gonna give him hard time for this.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
A footballer's career is short, and he's already 32. He gave his all for our jersey, and he put in stellar performances for Boca. There are rumors that they weren't paying him in Argentina, and when China comes calling with a truckload of money, and you are nearing the twilight of your career, you accept. He is nothing like that Brazilian pansy faggot Oscar.

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
He gave two of his best years for us and gave us more than most of us would have expected. For that I cannot hate him.
As for Boca...they got him basically for free, and I'm sure they are getting a shitload of money from his transfer as well.
As for him...If he stays a couple of years destroying chinks like we know he's capable of, he will afford to buy Boca Juniors and then he can play for them until he's 50 :))
I think that's his plan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)