Carlos Tevez (13 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
83% raise in your fortune is irrelevant???

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Once you have a certain amount of money, having even more doesn't really change much. Let's say you have 1 billion dollars. How is having 9 more going to have a significant impact on your lifestyle? I just don't see it.

May 23, 2013
So many "goals of the day" on Juve's facebook page are his insane goals. This guy was a freaking beast for us. People here like to compare him to Dybala, but Paolo has a mountain to climb.
hilarious that people actually claim Dybala has already surpassed him. I like Paulo but he's nowhere near Carlito's level, though hopefully he will surpass him (with us)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Once you have a certain amount of money, having even more doesn't really change much. Let's say you have 1 billion dollars. How is having 9 more going to have a significant impact on your lifestyle? I just don't see it.
Yeah but a billion is a lot, in Tevez case it's millions.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why are we even revisiting this topic? Money isnt everything, but if you are given the opportunity to increase your fortune by insane amount doing the same job you been doing, and you dont priortize anything else, then good for you. Take your opportunity to get more security and longevity in your comfortable life. Its a valid choice, one that we dont need to demonize. Especially when you are in retirement age like Tevez, its another matter when lack of prioritizing anything but the money alone is done by a young player that hasnt acheived anything yet in competetive terms.

May 23, 2013
Yes Tevez's last season performance wise is only MAYBE below Pirlo's first season with us. Dybala hasn't even come close to that level yet, though he definitely could.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala definitely has more potential but he's still got some way to go to do what Tevez did for you in just two seasons.
IDK about that. If Carlito was properly motivated throughout his career (like he was at Juve) and wasnt a bit of a dick he would have been recognized as apart of that Robben/Iniesta tier right below Messi and Ronaldo.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Why are we even revisiting this topic? Money isnt everything, but if you are given the opportunity to increase your fortune by insane amount doing the same job you been doing, and you dont priortize anything else, then good for you. Take your opportunity to get more security and longevity in your comfortable life. Its a valid choice, one that we dont need to demonize. Especially when you are in retirement age like Tevez, its another matter when lack of prioritizing anything but the money alone is done by a young player that hasnt acheived anything yet in competetive terms.
Of course it's a valid choice. Most importantly, it's his choice.

I'm just saying I think I wouldn't choose the same. But I also know I wouldn't squander 10m just like that. The reality for Tevez might be different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)