Carlos Tevez (37 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I suppouse his form is not that good. Also, he was doing insane workload whenhe was here...i dont know if he can keep that to his own standard

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
It seems Tevez is not the same player any more though (?)

That ship has sailed. He had everything here but turned it down which is fine but the choice has been made. No point in looking back now, comebacks pretty much never work out for players anyway.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Yep, that ship has sailed. He made an extremely stupid decision. He was one of the best strikers in the world that season. The team had just played a CL final and would certainly fight for it again next season. He was loved by everyone and Italy, by his own words, was his second home.

Then he decides to go back to fucking shithole Argentina to play mediocre football for... Passion? Fuck off, Tevez. You wanted retirement, you got it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Little respect dude, it was a rash decision but there is no reason to be a dick about it. But I guess its hard to expect from a brazuca when its about argie legend like Carlitos :p

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Little respect dude, it was a rash decision but there is no reason to be a dick about it. But I guess its hard to expect from a brazuca when its about argie legend like Carlitos :p
Nothing to do with the Brazilian-Argie rivalry. I love Tevez, he is a player del pueblo. A dying breed.

But let's not sugar coat it, he fucked up.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Yep, that ship has sailed. He made an extremely stupid decision. He was one of the best strikers in the world that season. The team had just played a CL final and would certainly fight for it again next season. He was loved by everyone and Italy, by his own words, was his second home.

Then he decides to go back to $#@!ing $#@!hole Argentina to play mediocre football for... Passion? $#@! off, Tevez. You wanted retirement, you got it.
so how many people on the forum hate him now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)