Carlos Tevez (131 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Read ppl saying this was deliberate :sergio:

When it was quite the opposite....if a striker is thoughtful in that kind of situation he will jump in order to avoid hitting the keper. That's what Carlos was doing, he was looking at the ball and didn't see the keeper was with his face up there

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Obviously accidental. Tevez thought the keeper was going to slide attempt a steal of the ball so he touched it and went to hurdle him, but the keeper mostly stood up. Still very unlucky to get the knee right in the jaw like that thought.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It looked deliberate, but i think it wasnt.

Thats because Tevezthought the keeper was going to tackle slide him and clearly he was thinking to jump over him.... but what he didnt calculated was that the keeper was going to keep his head so high instead of going low.

Tevez planned to jump on him before the keeper even slided, but then it was too late and his knee intercepted his face.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I heard that in his first half season he was tearing dat ass UP but since then he's repeatedly fucked the bed.
He was a major reason for Boca's title run last year, but the whole team has had a very poor start to this season and Libertadores. Hard to say how much of that is on him. They should have kept Calleri as his partner to make the Libertadores run.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Tevez: 'Leaving Juve a mistake'
By Football Italia staff

Carlos Tevez admits “at times I think coming back here was a mistake” after leaving Juventus for Boca Juniors.

The striker pushed to leave the Turin giants early so he could return to his hometown club.

“At times I think that coming back here was a mistake,” Apache told Tyc Sports.

“I am here for the club and for my family, but if I were to say there’s a two per cent chance of me leaving then chaos will break out.”

The 32-year-old started his career at Boca and left in 2005.

- - - Updated - - -

Bring this guy back please

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Tevez: 'Leaving Juve a mistake'
By Football Italia staff

Carlos Tevez admits “at times I think coming back here was a mistake” after leaving Juventus for Boca Juniors.

The striker pushed to leave the Turin giants early so he could return to his hometown club.

“At times I think that coming back here was a mistake,” Apache told Tyc Sports.

“I am here for the club and for my family, but if I were to say there’s a two per cent chance of me leaving then chaos will break out.”

The 32-year-old started his career at Boca and left in 2005.

- - - Updated - - -

Bring this guy back please
he made a silly decision

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)