Carlos Tevez (24 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Sorry Boca, but this isnt charity. You are allready forcing us to expenses with breaking the laws on approaching Tevez, so now just keep still and hand your two finest talents over.

Last time i checked, we arent forced to give them Tevez. And he should understand we are willing to do what he wants, but Boca is trying to fucking lowball it

- - - Updated - - -

So Valada and Calleri are the two we should target right ? @X

- - - Updated - - -

Is this still an option ?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I cant settle for anything less then 9 mil or an offer including Valada

The idea of seeing Barcelona's attempt at pedophilia fail, and us to pick him up at the correct age and make him actually the new messi, would be beyond everything

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
when we do it with llorente, coman, rabiot, it's ok right?
But with Llorente, the club said "fuck off 30 mil or no deal, and we said "fine we'll wait a year"
I can totally handle if we'd keep Tevez for another year. I also understands Boca trying to undercut us, Marotta did the same with Man City if we are honest (lol 9mil for 29y/o Tevez).

However, Tevez must understand our position. If Boca keeps lowballing and refuses a decent agreement, he should eighter accept Boca didnt want him enough and stay another year here, OR he should press boca to step it up.

I think even you can agree that Juventus is allready doing more then other teams would

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
when we do it with llorente, coman, rabiot, it's ok right?
yes because that is the brilliance of bosman rules. we however don't have to sell tevez this summer, sure he will go for free next year instead but boca are plainly taking the piss, more so when they pretend to be poor yet they are prepared to pay tevez 5 mill a season for 3 years.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
if boca really want him that badly they will meet our demands, end of. If they don't then tevez ought to ask himself if all this is worth the hassle if the club he wants to join clearly don't want him as much as he wants them

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
But with Llorente, the club said "fuck off 30 mil or no deal, and we said "fine we'll wait a year"
I can totally handle if we'd keep Tevez for another year. I also understands Boca trying to undercut us, Marotta did the same with Man City if we are honest (lol 9mil for 29y/o Tevez).

However, Tevez must understand our position. If Boca keeps lowballing and refuses a decent agreement, he should eighter accept Boca didnt want him enough and stay another year here, OR he should press boca to step it up.

I think even you can agree that Juventus is allready doing more then other teams would
yes because that is the brilliance of bosman rules. we however don't have to sell tevez this summer, sure he will go for free next year instead but boca are plainly taking the piss, more so when they pretend to be poor yet they are prepared to pay tevez 5 mill a season for 3 years.
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

you are right.

but biased aswell.

biased by noticing the bias, i can cheer for juve and still recognize when we play dirty, heck even our motto is a celebration of gamesmanship

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

biased by noticing the bias, i can cheer for juve and still recognize when we play dirty, heck even our motto is a celebration of gamesmanship
What did i said wrong ?

Tevez wants to leave a year early, influenced by Boca lets be honest, and we are allowing it but demand a small compensation from Boca.
Why cant we play ball here ? We make it possible for Tevez to leave, but we arent forced to do boca a huge favor ?

They get a wordclass forward that dwarfs everyone in their league, a massive boost. They cant pay ? Fine, whats a youngster or two then ? They get goddamn Carlos Tevez in return

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What did i said wrong ?

Tevez wants to leave a year early, influenced by Boca lets be honest, and we are allowing it but demand a small compensation from Boca.
Why cant we play ball here ? We make it possible for Tevez to leave, but we arent forced to do boca a huge favor ?

They get a wordclass forward that dwarfs everyone in their league, a massive boost. They cant pay ? Fine, whats a youngster or two then ? They get goddamn Carlos Tevez in return

whats wrong is the hypocrisy here, dont try to find excuses to justify our behavior when you condemn it when done elsewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)