Carlos Tevez (126 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Cruel to be kind, in the right measure................................

- - - Updated - - -

It's good enough for two, it's what I want to see.

If you are looking for a heavier song with the same title, I present to you one of the handful of Hagar era VH songs that I can stomach.

And that is assuming that I have a small hand

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
where do I sign?
whats their latest offer? id even take the 2 youngsters with 2-3M cash

- - - Updated - - -

5ml isn't going to change much for us, however if one of these talents turns out half good we will make a profit.
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

vadala is the hottest boca prospect, betancur has good potential, colazo i just hate :D
are there any other youngsters besides Vadala or Betancur they could give us?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
One of the few things that keeps me from crying about his leaving was seeing his lackluster performance in the CL Final. It's what I get to hold on to. :sergio:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
5m + the supposed next Messi sounds sweet already, take him and bring him here but away from Grosso, let's also add that boy Palermo wanna pay top $ for just for the lawlz..
I tought X said they had none of that caliber of players, just some decent ones ?

- - - Updated - - -

really like him
Was linked with arsenal and stoke apparently.

Seriously, why is every south american player i dont know and google, liked with arsenal.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This is one of them linked: http://www.latintimes.com/next-mess...mes-argentina-youth-championship-video-274941

Doesn't sound the sort of player who will be easily given away. Another linked is a 17 year old CM who is playing in the first team, so these kids are no chumps.

Apparently the other guy Colazo is a bit of a chump, so we'll probably end up with him :D
Our staff should know this aswel then.

Fine Vadala and the midfielder it is. And can we all stop snatching 12 year olds to europe ffs

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You missed my point. Every year, and all year long, we're saturated with rumors of influx for top EPL clubs but hear very little ever going the other direction. Last year it seemed that there were more players on the current Man United squad than there were players in Europe that weren't already linked to a Man United move.

My only working theory is that this has to do with a sports-reading public with a huge appetite for fantasy football fiction. People sell papers and get TV ratings in the UK it seems by primarily making shit up and giving fanboys fake dreams to masturbate to for the week.

What's shocking is that these readers and fans are duped 99% of the time, so they can only keep coming back because they are willing participants. They want someone to lie to them and give them fake dreams of future glory.

I'm surprised there isn't a UK market for shows and articles about all the supermodels who rumoredly want to shag pasty fat guys from Swindon who sit around watching the telly all day. One week it's this supermodel, next week it's another.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
You missed my point. Every year, and all year long, we're saturated with rumors of influx for top EPL clubs but hear very little ever going the other direction. Last year it seemed that there were more players on the current Man United squad than there were players in Europe that weren't already linked to a Man United move.
It's
My only working theory is that this has to do with a sports-reading public with a huge appetite for fantasy football fiction. People sell papers and get TV ratings in the UK it seems by primarily making shit up and giving fanboys fake dreams to masturbate to for the week.

What's shocking is that these readers and fans are duped 99% of the time, so they can only keep coming back because they are willing participants. They want someone to lie to them and give them fake dreams of future glory.

I'm surprised there isn't a UK market for shows and articles about all the supermodels who rumoredly want to shag pasty fat guys from Swindon who sit around watching the telly all day. One week it's this supermodel, next week it's another.
This forum is no different, it's not only EPL fans.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This forum is no different, it's not only EPL fans.
I have my issues that keep me out of the transfer thread. It's bad enough in the threads of our loaned out 20-year-olds who are all going to be the next Tevez if only they got enough first team playing time.

But the difference is the scale and level of industry that's brought to bear for EPL fanboys vs some semi-anonymous thread on this forum. There are people who are making a living off of fabricating these lies and feeding them to a willingly gullible public at a massive scale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)