Carlos Tevez (9 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
That is great. I'm happy for him, and I'm not being sarcastic either. I said it many times recently that I respect that he wants to go back home.

But Juve simply cannot give him away because of that. If they had somehow agreed to some sort of handshake deal to rescind his contract, we wouldn't be having this discussion, and this thread would have moved to the rookie/history forum a couple of weeks ago.

Which leads me to believe that Juve did not tell him, his agents, or Boca that they would just let him go for nothing. And nor should they. Absolutely not.

Sorry, but regardless of what he did for Juve these past couple of years, Juve put him back in the international spotlight in the process as well. And with that being said, Tevez and his entourage should not ask, nor expect Juve to just let him walk. That is a terrible piece of business by Juve if they do that.
i have nothing against the above, and i doubt we will let him go for free.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
i have nothing against the above, and i doubt we will let him go for free.

Then what the hell are we arguing about?

I don't care at this point if he goes. He's already in the past for me. It's just this whole talk of because Boca doesn't have the money (Which I doubt is true), that we should do them a favor.

Screw that.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Then what the hell are we arguing about?

I don't care at this point if he goes. He's already in the past for me. It's just this whole talk of because Boca doesn't have the money (Which I doubt is true), that we should do them a favor.

Screw that.
:D i dont know, i just called out badass for saying boca is acting in a shady way, any club including ours would act in a similar fashion.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:D i dont know, i just called out badass for saying boca is acting in a shady way, any club including ours would act in a similar fashion.
i think the few times we have lowballed this hard...we have been ridiculed and of course failed in the negotiation.

Every club is in their right to find the best deal...but what boca is asking for us is practically to give them tevez for free...without any valid reason

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
i think the few times we have lowballed this hard...we have been ridiculed and of course failed in the negotiation.

Every club is in their right to find the best deal...but what boca is asking for us is practically to give them tevez for free...without any valid reason

then whats with the player exchanges we have been hearing about? i think and said it before boca cant both offer him the wages he want and pay us in cash, so we will find a way to make it work with players being included in the deal.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ok, if theyc ant paid him the wages and pay for his transfer is ok. They are welcomed to wait one more year, and tevez too.

Obvs no one wants that... but if you cant buy something in a store...you dont say to the owner to give it to you on a discount because you cant paid for it right?.

If theyc an offer players, then good... but what iwant to mean, is that the deal should be done on our terms... because we are also sacrificing a lot by releasing tevez one year early. And we are in no way forced to give him on a discount because boca cant pay for his transfer and his salary. Thats their problem... not ours.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
then whats with the player exchanges we have been hearing about? i think and said it before boca cant both offer him the wages he want and pay us in cash, so we will find a way to make it work with players being included in the deal.

And I personally have no issue with that. The 5 million rumored to be coming our way is a pittance, to be honest. IT's not as if Juve need that 5 million to secure another top signing, because if they really needed that money that badly to further their transfer campaign, they would have run with that check and cashed it before it had a chance to bounce. However, you can't ask for much more than that from that team. But one or two of their young prospects? Considering the player they are getting back is still in his prime and is a hero to that club? That's not too much to ask

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
so X Calleri or the next Messi? i doubt Boca would just hand us 2 players +5m esp when they can easily get 12m + future fees for Calleri, since its one player we get, next Messi aka Guido Vadala as risky as it is sounds good for me, imagine if he fulfills his potential :tuttosport:
Calleri is already 23 if am right is now attracting European attention so am not quite sure about him, but if we can get both though :tuttosport:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
i would take calleri ahead of vadala, i really like the player, hes strong on the ball, smart, technical and works his ass off; he needs work obviously but can turn into a solid player.

vadala is small, big surprise for an argie right, and dont know how he'll adapt to europe, ideally he should stay there a bit longer.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
i would take calleri ahead of vadala, i really like the player, hes strong on the ball, smart, technical and works his ass off; he needs work obviously but can turn into a solid player.

vadala is small, big surprise for an argie right, and dont know how he'll adapt to europe, ideally he should stay there a bit longer.
is Calleri mobile, fast and skillful on the ball? also can he act as a SS?
we can make them keep next Messi for 2 seasons then loan him to Sass for a bit.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
when we do it with llorente, coman, rabiot, it's ok right?
We were offering €20M for Llorente, Bilbao was stubborn and they decided to let him go for free.
How can Coman and Tevez compare? Tevez just had one of, if not, the best year of his career, even tho he's 31yo, he's well worth more than €5M. Coman wouldn't be even worth of those €5M at his time at PSG.
Last time I checked Rabiot wasn't a Juve player.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Boca either pays juve what they want or tevez can rot in Turin for a year. That's the deal yo. They should be thankful juve is even giving them an opportunity to do this.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Seriously, fuck Boca and their system, going for players who are home-sick, taking advantage of the situation and most importantly showing no cash on the table.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
We should ask 40M for Tevez, if nobody buys him then we should just bench his ass for the next season. We aren't some fucking charity organization!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)