Carlos Tevez (35 Viewers)

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Carlos Tevez is reportedly in talks to return to Argentina with Boca Juniors.

Sky sources understand that discussions have now been taking place between Boca and Juventus, with Boca president Daniel Angelici personally playing a major part in negotiations.

Angelici has reportedly flown to Chile to the Copa America in an attempt to force through the move.

However, it is also believed that Tevez still has an offer on the table from an unnamed Premier League club.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
I put some thought to it. By Buying zaza and berardi 'nd mandzukic and oscar or other alternatives.
we don't have enough money to buy cavani :(
There are also very strong rumors of Zlatan leaving dude. The likelihood of Cavani is very very small, almost zero at this stage. I love Cavani and was excited when we were originally linked with him, but i have since given up on that dream. You probably should too or you will end up disappointed man. Too many factors point to it not happening.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Carlos Tevez is reportedly in talks to return to Argentina with Boca Juniors.

Sky sources understand that discussions have now been taking place between Boca and Juventus, with Boca president Daniel Angelici personally playing a major part in negotiations.

Angelici has reportedly flown to Chile to the Copa America in an attempt to force through the move.

However, it is also believed that Tevez still has an offer on the table from an unnamed Premier League club.

Valentino

There are also very strong rumors of Zlatan leaving dude. The likelihood of Cavani is very very small, almost zero at this stage. I love Cavani and was excited when we were originally linked with him, but i have since given up on that dream. You probably should too or you will end up disappointed man. Too many factors point to it not happening.
Yea. You're right mate.
Who doesn't like Cavani? I mean he's amazing. He's active, wild. what we always need..
But I'm starting to lose hope.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
I really don't know any good player who isn't "linked" with $#@!ty Arsenal.And that rumors are usually wrong.
When kids start playing the beautiful game at age of 5 or 6 in slums of Buenos Aires and Santiago, their only dream is to one day hoist that illustrious FA Cup trophy and finish in that coveted 4th spot in the greatest sports league in history of mankind.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
and Juve is stupid enough to be talking to them still??? Just tell them there's a contract, if you pay u get if not Tevez stays here one more year. If he pouts then so be it, he could sit on the bench. Every team tries to raise the values of their players to over inflated prices and here we are getting low balled because we're "respectful" FK that!

Tevez is still worth a good $10 to $15 Mil based on his play the last 2 years. At this point I rather sell him to a european team and get money for him rather than play charity with Boca and get nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

exactly my point! We need incoming $$$ to use for a possible replacement striker
exactly. I understand tevez' desire to want to go home but he and boca have to realise he has a price tag and with a year left on his contract we would be stupid to just rescind his contact. boca are really taking the piss if they can't afford to even pay a fee yet they would go balls out on paying tevez a ludacrus contract by the club standards. we don't owe tevez or boca shit! they don't have any players that particularly impress me enough to even think of a part exchange deal so they can shove that idea up their ass too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)