Carlos Tevez (43 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Going to miss this guy so fucking much. Yea it's shitty of him to leave like this etc. but I still love the shit out of him for his epic last two seasons with us.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Going to miss this guy so fucking much. Yea it's shitty of him to leave like this etc. but I still love the shit out of him for his epic last two seasons with us.

Valentino

:lol:

Cavani would most certainly mean a new Juve transfer record.
Yea, we spend 32million on dybala, We have some money to spend on cavani too.
Plus now we have money, we don't have any financial problem and adidas will be our sponser for next season.

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
Well, Tevez will never be any club's legend and will be forever regarded as a stopgap player. A bloody good one. That will be his legacy abroad. But in Argentina,he will always be a hero.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yea, we spend 32million on dybala, We have some money to spend on cavani too.
Plus now we have money, we don't have any financial problem and adidas will be our sponser for next season.
No way.PSG is not desperate for money.They bought Cavani for 62 mil so now they will ask at least 40-45.Plus Cavani's salary is 9 mil!!!,which is way beyond our paying policy.I just love Cavani but this seems mission impossible.

Oct 4, 2011
If you insist.

"I've already said it many times," he told Tuttosport. "For me, this discussion is closed.

"When I signed for three years with Juve, I said from the start, also to the club, that this would be my last contract before returning to Boca. But nobody said anything.

"Then, I said the same things again, including the fact I would return home at the end of my contract.

"But the problem is that when there is no news, they try to pull something out of nowhere.

"However, before leaving, I want to win it all here."

Link

Either way, I hope and think he'll stay for another year.

he kept his word then :tup:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Tuttosport - Juve does not give Tevez to Boca. Possible inclusion counterparts. Bianconeri could arrive Colazo

Who the fuck is Colazo @X

Valentino

No way.PSG is not desperate for money.They bought Cavani for 62 mil so now they will ask at least 40-45.Plus Cavani's salary is 9 mil!!!,which is way beyond our paying policy.I just love Cavani but this seems mission impossible.
Cavani will lower his salary because he wants to play. Since zlatan is in psg. Cavani is not happy and that's good for us. if AC Milan Get's zlatan then there is "no way" !
Who doesnt love cavani? plus marotta is good at catching players. If cavani want's to join juve, there is no way psg could resist.

Valentino

If he would end his career in Juve in like 2018, he would be a legend I think. Icon at least
Naah. Being legend isn't all about playing good you know that.
Tevez won't be legend if he plays 1000 years for juventus at this level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)