Carlos Tevez (124 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
he leaves us no for money there is no reason to dislike him we will lose our best forward but if he stayed he could makes his name among our greatest forwards like trezeguet it's my words for this sad story There are not greater things than Juve we will continue without him.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Definitely our best player the past two years. If we had won the CL, the "Legend" title might have been legitimate, even with his short stay. But we were well on our way to stacking Scudetti before Carlitos arrived, and one could make the argument that we'd have won these last two with a solid replacement for him. Of course, he's been a huge part of our success the past two seasons, vital to our deep CL run -- and that's impossible to argue with.

It sucks when one of the favourites has to disappoint, but here we are. Obviously he feels like he needs to go home to properly take care of his family, and at the end of the day, I have to respect that. He needs to do what he feels is best for their group, that's life.

Really not a fan of him saying that he would see out his contract and then going back on his word, but these types of big life decisions are complicated -- and often, not particularly graceful in their execution. Oh well, moving forward!

Good luck in your future endeavours, Apache.

Valentino

he leaves us no for money there is no reason to dislike him we will lose our best forward but if he stayed he could makes his name among our greatest forwards like trezeguet it's my words for this sad story There are not greater things than Juve we will continue without him.
Trezeguet is a legend who stayed with Juventus after calciopoli. Tevez is no legend, he's just a good forward.

- - - Updated - - -

If we dont get cavani we're fucked this season. I can't describe my feelings about cavani, he is sooo gooooood :tuttosport:
I mean he's still young, active, wild, finisher plus he's experienced in cl. we have to spend a little bit but it worths it.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Trezeguet is a legend who stayed with Juventus after calciopoli. Tevez is no legend, he's just a good forward.

- - - Updated - - -

If we dont get cavani we're fucked this season. I can't describe my feelings about cavani, he is sooo gooooood :tuttosport:
I mean he's still young, active, wild, finisher plus he's experienced in cl. we have to spend a little bit but it worths it.
:lol:

Cavani would most certainly mean a new Juve transfer record.

Dec 24, 2012
Nothing final yet, only reports, but there's a good chance he's on his way out. Boca's president yesterday, who is the only one to speak so far who is directly involved, didn't sound thrilled about the certainty of getting him. All the other reports make it sound like a done deal, however.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, if he wants to return to his country, let him be.

Even if I would want to get mad, I cant. Thats because its rare to see a player that gives everything in the field the way he did.

He has been our best player the past 2 seasons and is a huge blow. For a player known to be a troublemaker, his behaviour has been impecable. Much better than I expected.

Well, lets hope we get what we can for him and try to find a good replacement.

On the other hand.... it will be exciting as fuk to see him in Boca again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)