Carlos Tevez (133 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
and that would suck. Why we need to let him go for that sum if he is maybe in the top 5 europe players this season?
Because he won't be as good if he doesn't want to be here.

- - - Updated - - -

yep and i think the whole secrecy thing is also to help juve secure a replacement at an adequate price should that be the case
I don't think we're going to get a reasonably priced replacement.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Because he won't be as good if he doesn't want to be here.
Thats not the point. My issue is that we are giving them a top player on a silver plate, with one year of his contract still to go.

If he wants to go, fine, he has all the right to do so given that he has been outstanding for us.-... but we are losing too much to let him go for peanuts-

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
yep and i think the whole secrecy thing is also to help juve secure a replacement at an adequate price should that be the case
Dybala? :D

Btw I don't as of yet think that he'll be leaving this summer already, although I'm willing to acknowledge it as a possibility. 2016 he's gone for sure on the other hand, don't see him extending his contract with us.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
so you dont know, good
Everyone knows, except for the ignorant. And once again, this weekend Tevez said he'd live out his contract in Turin and called the case closed for that matter. This isn't an issue really. What is, is who we're going to bring in to replace him and we'd better do it this summer than the next if we're going to choose a youngster.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Everyone knows, except for the ignorant. And once again, this weekend Tevez said he'd live out his contract in Turin and called the case closed for that matter. This isn't an issue really. What is, is who we're going to bring in to replace him and we'd better do it this summer than the next if we're going to choose a youngster.
so you still dont know, good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)