Carlos Tevez (14 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Report: Tevez has Boca agreement
By Football Italia staff

There are reports that Juventus striker Carlos Tevez has already agreed a deal with Boca Juniors for the end of this season.

It’s widely believed that the Argentinian international will return to his first club when his Juventus deal expires in 2016.

Calciomercato reports, however, that Tevez has already reached an agreement with Boca, which would see him move in the summer if Juventus were to agree to it.

That seems unlikely though, with the Bianconeri unwilling to lose their star striker a year before the end of his contract.

According to the website, the Turin giants are confident that in the end Tevez will want to spend another year competing in Europe, as one of the Old Lady’s key men.
:sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
That's because he is definitely moving in 2016. The 2015 rumours are the usual bluff.

Plenty of people will be desperate to see him leave Juventus.

theres elections in argentina, and macri, former boca president and current president backer, will need tevez image of the people's player. Trust me it is a very real possibility tevez moves this summer, he himself hinted at it many times over the past few months.

- - - Updated - - -

What is it with Argentinian players always dreaming of finishing their careers in Argentina? Mainly with Boca.
go to a boca game and you will know ;)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
theres elections in argentina, and macri, former boca president and current president backer, will need tevez image of the people's player. Trust me it is a very real possibility tevez moves this summer, he himself hinted at it many times over the past few months.

- - - Updated - - -

go to a boca game and you will know ;)
can't they just live with osvaldo as the people's player for now

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't doubt that it is a possibility, we all know what Boca means to Tevez, just that the constant regurgitation of news as something new is deliberate and expected, we always face the same. If Vidal gets back to form they will do the same, just as they do with Pogba.

There are so many who will gladly see top players leave the league as long as they are Juve players.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I would love to go. From what I've seen and hear, I'd go to San Lorenzo match first then Boca.
san lorenzo have great fans, but gasometro is a pretty ugly place, la bombonera on the other hand is just magical

- - - Updated - - -

can't they just live with osvaldo as the people's player for now
like i said if boca wins copa lib this year, tevez might not feel like he needs to go to the hangover party

I don't doubt that it is a possibility, we all know what Boca means to Tevez, just that the constant regurgitation of news as something new is deliberate and expected, we always face the same. If Vidal gets back to form they will do the same, just as they do with Pogba.

There are so many who will gladly see top players leave the league as long as they are Juve players.
true say

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
For all parties, the best would be to let Tevez´s contract run out.

Paying 20 mils for him, Boca maybe can do it..but it could be a hefty sacrificee i cmoparison to get him for free one year later. Juve needs him one more eyar, and I dot know why Tevez would turn his back on the bianconeri faithful, when he just needs to wait one more year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)