Carlos Tevez (44 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think he will not extend. He already proved his doubsters he had stills some fuel left. maybe not in the CL, but he has done wonders for us in the serie A,,and more than compensated for what we paid.

If he goes when his contracts terminates...he will still have something to give to Boca. Staying with us makes no sense for him anymore IMO. We surely are not CL contenders and he already ripped serieA a new one.

But if he goesthere, he will have something to play for, to demonstrate. And he will be spirited to do it.

IMO he is a goner.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
He's been honest since day one and will work his ass of until then. At least we know when we will be in the real shitter unless we prepare for that day and sign a wc replacement. We know the date, now it is up to us to prepare.

Mar 30, 2006
He's been honest since day one and will work his ass of until then. At least we know when we will be in the real $#@!ter unless we prepare for that day and sign a wc replacement. We know the date, now it is up to us to prepare.
The only sad thing is we will not be able to get someone as good as Tevez when he leaves. So we should try to get him to extend for even just one more season. We just lucked out when we signed Tevez because of his situation at City, I dont see us being able to bring in Suarez or Aguero to replace him lol.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
The only sad thing is we will not be able to get someone as good as Tevez when he leaves. So we should try to get him to extend for even just one more season. We just lucked out when we signed Tevez because of his situation at City, I dont see us being able to bring in Suarez or Aguero to replace him lol.
You are more than likely right. And of course we should do all we can to convince him to stay but he set his mind to this a long time ago. We can't really increase his wage much more either. Now we have the future laid out for us in advance and we know what will happen and what huge(!) impact it will have. There is time to tinker around, making lists, already instead of having just a short amount of time during that summer mercato with tons of other imminent worries to take care of simultaneously.
As the situation is right now it's difficult to say which players will be available for us but if we can improve our status in CL before he leaves we will have more money to spend and more players willing to join. There's much to consider in such aspects like how will serie a teams go next year in CL? Will they keep their pants on or not? (Including us) so as you say it will be very difficult and likely we will have a drop in quality for his replacement. Especially considering how many of our targets beppe and our management has missed out on. I really hope our management won't go for a "local" profile and sign Zaza our some else average surplus player thinking they can fill the void. That gap is hugely bigger than that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)