Carlos Tevez (29 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
“The future is for me already done and dusted. When I signed with Juventus I was very clear to the directors that it would be my last contract before my return to Boca. However, first I want to win everything here."

sell in summer

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Ofcourse not,and btw sell where?
He wants to retire in Boca.

Enjoy him while we can,try to convince him next year to stay for another year,if not we have time to find a new SS.and it should be 1 WC.
I can see us selling Pogba in 2016,and financing ourselves a WC SS and 1 or 2 other good players.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
He's been honest about it since day 1, and I really respect him for it. I love him as a player and as a man. Great person, and so worthy of being our #10. He will give everything he's got for this jersey for 1,5 years more and I will cherish every bit of it. And I wish him the best of luck in Boca when he goes.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
He's been honest about it since day 1, and I really respect him for it. I love him as a player and as a man. Great person, and so worthy of being our #10. He will give everything he's got for this jersey for 1,5 years more and I will cherish every bit of it. And I wish him the best of luck in Boca when he goes.
:agree:
:tup:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
:tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I wonder when the Great Beppe of Turino will begin looking for his replacement...this summer or the summer he leaves?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
am sure he can be convinced to renew for another 2 years, I fully expect it too.
There's no way he will extend after Summer 2016. He'll be 32 by then and I think he'd want to be close to his top level when he'll play for Boca.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)