Carlos Tevez (16 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If he could have just put one ball through to Llorente/Morata who were basically in on goal all match it would have been great. I can't complain that he is fixated on going for goal when he's scoring but sometimes there are obvious runs that he misses.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
If he could have just put one ball through to Llorente/Morata who were basically in on goal all match it would have been great. I can't complain that he is fixated on going for goal when he's scoring but sometimes there are obvious runs that he misses.
this. but as i said he makes it up with effort and it pay off too.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Has ended his "away goal taboo"...now watch the Italian media come up with more bullshit taboos...hasnt scored with a header in the CL since 2008, hasn't scored after beating 3 players since 2009 etc.

Decent performance tonight, loved that goal, he scuffed the fuck out of it but the shitty pitched allowed it to bobble in :D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
:agree:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
great performance. keeps the ball at his feet too much at times but overall he was great.

and did anyone notice how he was calling Giovinco small when he scored :lol: @Mister gif?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)