Carlos Tevez (3 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I can't stop watching his goal.

It kinda makes me wonder where Tevez would be today if he had joined us many years ago and if Calciopoli had never happened.

He was never happy in England, not all South Americans get used to the lifestyle and weather and find it a pretty boring lifeless place. Italy has always been a second home to Argentines for obvious reasons. My theory is that he'd have been a much bigger player if we're to imagine the scenario i just proposed.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I can't stop watching his goal.

It kinda makes me wonder where Tevez would be today if he had joined us many years ago and if Calciopoli had never happened.

He was never happy in England, not all South Americans get used to the lifestyle and weather and find it a pretty boring lifeless place. Italy has always been a second home to Argentines for obvious reasons. My theory is that he'd have been a much bigger player if we're to imagine the scenario i just proposed.
We'd be hating him for competing with Del Piero.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I love this little move he does when he dribbles the last defender. Normal people would probably fall and break or twist their ankle trying to do this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)