Carlos Tevez (12 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Happy he scored and even happier he scored such a goal. I still have one thing I think he should really work on and that is controlling the ball, his first ball touch is pretty heavy.

- - - Updated - - -
@Dule90, you fvcker, I swear I knew it was you before checking your name :lol2::lol2:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Happy he scored and even happier he scored such a goal. I still have one thing I think he should really work on and that is controlling the ball, his first ball touch is pretty heavy.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yes, also noticed that. Also, it wouldn't hurt him to pass the ball to a wide open player sometimes. I'm not talking about this game particularly, but he tends to be TOO selfish sometimes. He could have 3-4 assists more already this season if he did

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
great that he's repping argie again...great for the poor folk in those areas who he continuously reps on his jersey when he scores his goals...he's alot of ppls hero in argentina..

Mar 30, 2006
I wonder if Tevez would sign a new deal and stick around for a few more years? He is amazing and I hope we can convince him to stay at Juve for 3 or 4 more years. Tevez is one of the best in his position, still can't believe we got him in the first place! :)

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
I'm definetly following him with argentina and ditching the boring italy of conte. He deserves to be in the starting XI of argentina he is only third to messi and aguero in my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)