Carlos Tevez (87 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
ya damn garbage boys dont like the nor'f

Perfect :D

The ironic thing? Napoli and Genoa have a long-standing gemellaggio with each other in football :D

- - - Updated - - -

:D

well, atleast its the best on your continent
And if the Wanderers beat Al-Hilal in the second leg of the ACL Final this weekend, my boys will be the best team in Asia :D

- - - Updated - - -

:D

well, atleast its the best on your continent
And if the Wanderers beat Al-Hilal in the second leg of the ACL Final this weekend, my boys will be the best team in Asia :D

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Corinthians' official fan page says the team is negotiating for Tevez. A former Corinthians GK, who also happens to be a legend for the club, says they're trying to bring Tevez back as early as January.

Now, obviously it doesn't mean he'll leave. So we shouldn't be worried for this season. But it's very very likely it's his last one with us.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nah, its really really impossible they will be able to snatch him from us on january.
Lets see what happens at the end of the season

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
With Tevez or without him we still are in need of a complete overhaul in attack. It'd be good to finally get a couple of wingers and move away from the fockin' 352.

Not denying the fact without him it'd be much harder. Actually he's irreplaceable as things stand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)