car to choose (4 Viewers)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
:LOL::LOL::LOL: I like that!!

before someone mentioned the mb being more reliable...I'd be careful because MB reliability has been going down steadily for several years. and that's a beatiful bmw! I wish I was in your position

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
hello everyone...

i hope there are some bmw and mercedes users here to help me with this:

planning to get a new car and im confused what to get: BMW 528i (2000) or Mercedes-Benz e320 (1998)...

regardless of the price...

i would also like to know more about the performance of both cars and a kind of comparison between the 2...

E320

0-60 7.5 secs
Top 143 mph
Power 225bhp
Torque 315Nm

528i

0-60 8.6secs
Top 144mph
Power 192bhp
Torque 245Nm

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
BMW till death:D...

Anyhow NEDVED, my reasons would be, i wouldn't take benz over bm, simply because benz suit my father or your father or any business man around the world IMO...but for us, the boys we gotta love the bm, it's more our style....

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Ive never liked the e320, I would go with the beemer. Plus Ive always felt like Benz is "Hei i'm rich just look at my lovely weichle - What a lovely machine - Thank you............................................ I'm rich btw" while the 'black mans wish' is more like "Hei bro, check out my new wagon yo' - Totally fly homeboy - Aaoye its alright"

.. You know what im saying?

OP
NEDVED

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #33
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    BMW till death:D...

Anyhow NEDVED, my reasons would be, i wouldn't take benz over bm, simply because benz suit my father or your father or any business man around the world IMO...but for us, the boys we gotta love the bm, it's more our style....
    ya i guess ur right, i dont see myself driving the e320, too elegant and business looking for me :D

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Performance
    Acceleration 0-62 mph s: 4.2
    Top Speed mph (km/h): 155 (250)
    Fuel Economy EPA city/highway mpg (l/100 km): n.a.

Base Price: 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi WR1 - £29,995 (last update: 11/22/2004)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    subaru sucks :yuck: nasty cars

Pecker-yeah, you have a point, but you're in general way off with the bimer. bmw is just much cooler-sleek, no frills, but a sweet machince

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
    Ive never liked the e320, I would go with the beemer. Plus Ive always felt like Benz is "Hei i'm rich just look at my lovely weichle - What a lovely machine - Thank you............................................ I'm rich btw" while the 'black mans wish' is more like "Hei bro, check out my new wagon yo' - Totally fly homeboy - Aaoye its alright"

.. You know what im saying?
    100% correct. Thats why its the Benz everytime

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Subaru rocks, are you crazy. The closest to a real rally car you can get. That, and the Mitsubishi Lancer, but the Subaru is better.

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++

I don't think so, chief.

Now I know why you guys "Never Walk Alone," you all buy shitty cars and they break down.

++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Subaru rocks, are you crazy. The closest to a real rally car you can get. That, and the Mitsubishi Lancer, but the Subaru is better.
    Yea, I was going to say, you can buy the Lancer Evo Rally car edition here, didn't know about there though.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
    The thing about Subaru is it gives you performance especially the rally based road cars at a fraction of the price. No frills but plenty of thrills - you either hate them or appreciate them. The tightness & raw speeds in the WRX STi is something you ought to experience before you shoot it down.

Subaru all the way! You know your cars dude :thumb:

Now I know why you guys "Never Walk Alone," you all buy shitty cars and they break down.
    :LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)