car to choose (1 Viewer)

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
hello everyone...

i hope there are some bmw and mercedes users here to help me with this:

planning to get a new car and im confused what to get: BMW 528i (2000) or Mercedes-Benz e320 (1998)...

regardless of the price...

i would also like to know more about the performance of both cars and a kind of comparison between the 2...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
You can't really go wrong with either to be fair, I'd personally always pick a Merc over a Beamer but thats me

OP
NEDVED

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    You can't really go wrong with either to be fair, I'd personally always pick a Merc over a Beamer but thats me
    ok, give me reasons for ur preference of the MB over the BMW, i need to know the advantages of each car... pls

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    go for the Bimer. sportier and much cooler! I don't consider mercedes to be any classier than bmws. if you're looking at the 5 series, check out the M5 :D

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
    I have 530i 2004
    i can say its a great car
    i like it
    my previous car was S320 2002 and (different class) but i can tell u go to BMW
    sometimes it depends on the agents and the cost of the services and spare parts which i think BMW is quite more expensive then benz

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
    hello everyone...

i hope there are some bmw and mercedes users here to help me with this:

planning to get a new car and im confused what to get: BMW 528i (2000) or Mercedes-Benz e320 (1998)...

regardless of the price...

i would also like to know more about the performance of both cars and a kind of comparison between the 2...
    Here's the deal...

1. MB is for those who are seeking a social status. Bimmers are for BMW enthusiasts.

2. If you want something more reliable- stick with MB. Something that you want to enjoy- BMW.

3. It's a hard decision to make. Both E39 and the W201 are great cars. But there are other options, such as Audi A6 (where you can get a Quattro option), or Volvo, az Zlatan mentioned.

I would personally stick with a BMW, but that's just me.

You might also wanna think about investing that $20- $25k into something else- like stocks, bonds, or your own business.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)