Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (90 Viewers)

May 23, 2013
Honestly I'm upset about him leaving, but the fact the fact that he won that Euros Championship in such spectacular fashion makes it allot easier to accept.

Felt like him raising that trophy capped off his career and whatever came after was bonus.

I'm just really glad that history won't have a chance to not be nice to his career due to that historic victory.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Chiello is definitely a Juve and Azzurri legend; but a second tier legend (below Scirea for example) for both, because of the missing CL and WC titles. Just fact.
He is a legend of the highest tier. One player can't win it all on his own so these lack of titles shouldn't take away from what he has achieved. The man is everything I wanted a captain to be. An absolute warrior and a gentleman with an endless amount of talent. He made defending an art again. Pure class and loved by all in world football and will be for many years. Perfect definition of a legend.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He is a legend of the highest tier. One player can't win it all on his own so these lack of titles shouldn't take away from what he has achieved. The man is everything I wanted a captain to be. An absolute warrior and a gentleman with an endless amount of talent. He made defending an art again. Pure class and loved by all in world football and will be for many years. Perfect definition of a legend.
He really evolved throughout the years. From an unremarkable, awkward leftback, to a brutish monster of a stopper with limited ability on the ball, to a PhD of defenders and accomplished passer calmly holding the team together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)