Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (46 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Toxic calcio. Cant wait till they gtfo already.
Not even nearly as toxic as your activity in this thread (and not only).

Do you have any argument other than being an ungrateful moron with a dedication towards hating Chiellini? all your repetitve bs keeps showing your true colors, of a plastic ungrateful fan with a soft spot for mercenaries and a lot of apparent dedication along with enough free time to post repetitive irrelevant crap all year round about our captain and club legend...

Rarely have i seen someone so dedicated with their hate, especially for all the wrong reasons as this @Elvin dude , numerous times exposed for being a long time hater, numerous times shamed for his dumb takes yet he always comes back for more of the same, he really must be the closest we ever seen to the definition of a ‘special kind of stupid’ fellow, got me speechless for a while but this kind of incurable nonsense deserves again a proper response.

- - - Updated - - -

Rather sad mental state to find yourself in if you are incapable of realizing our new young CB duo miss half the games due to injuries and/or covid (despite already having been pointed out to you several times even by me) and that we need someone like Chiellini there to be an important presence, a real mentor and fill in/close out games when needed, what is it so hard to understand that you can’t count on solely 3 pro CB’s when they all have an injury history and your budged doesnt recommend you to invest in more new CB’s while there’s also more pressing areas in the squad that need to be addressed, if Chiellini feels like he can keep contributing then there’s literally no issue whatsoever with renewing and keeping him around in the current circumstances, you don’t need to be a genious to comprehend this but you must really be a ‘special kind of stupid’ to for so long not be able to understand something as basic as this.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Not even nearly as toxic as your activity in this thread (and not only).

Do you have any argument other than being an ungrateful moron with a dedication towards hating Chiellini? all your repetitve bs keeps showing your true colors, of a plastic ungrateful fan with a soft spot for mercenaries and a lot of apparent dedication along with enough free time to post repetitive irrelevant crap all year round about our captain and club legend...

Rarely have i seen someone so dedicated with their hate, especially for all the wrong reasons as this @Elvin dude , numerous times exposed for being a long time hater, numerous times shamed for his dumb takes yet he always comes back for more of the same, he really must be the closest we ever seen to the definition of a ‘special kind of stupid’ fellow, got me speechless for a while but this kind of incurable nonsense deserves again a proper response.

- - - Updated - - -

Rather sad mental state to find yourself in if you are incapable of realizing our new young CB duo miss half the games due to injuries and/or covid (despite already having been pointed out to you several times even by me) and that we need someone like Chiellini there to be an important presence, a real mentor and fill in/close out games when needed, what is it so hard to understand that you can’t count on solely 3 pro CB’s when they all have an injury history and your budged doesnt recommend you to invest in more new CB’s while there’s also more pressing areas in the squad that need to be addressed, if Chiellini feels like he can keep contributing then there’s literally no issue whatsoever with renewing and keeping him around in the current circumstances, you don’t need to be a genious to comprehend this but you must really be a ‘special kind of stupid’ to for so long not be able to understand something as basic as this.
Hating on Chiellini but sucking CR7's deck at every possible opportunity. Elvin has mutated into a CR7 Fanboy and a sycophant - it's quite sad to witness this harrowing transformation.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Hey I want Chiellini OUT. I think he is washed up.

You might disagree. No need to write essays about it :D

- - - Updated - - -

Hating on Chiellini but sucking CR7's deck at every possible opportunity. Elvin has mutated into a CR7 Fanboy and a sycophant - it's quite sad to witness this harrowing transformation.
Sorry but Ronaldo isnt the one who practically missed 2 years of work.

If you ever attempt to compare Ronaldo to Chiellini in any way or form you will simply be laughed out of the room.

Ronaldo's greatest goal came after another classic Chiellini choke-job btw.

He has always had a mental block and now he is simply washed up.

Thanks for service. GOODBYE.

PS yes, he is a Juve legend. Not questioning that.

Last edited:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Elvin logic in a nutshell : ‘ we lost our identity and have no players worthy of Juve, everyone sucks but for CR7 ‘ and then also elvin’s view goes something like ‘ we need to get rid of all the legends who can still contribute and won so much with us because they are weighting us down and need to move on to more of the same insane-wages mercenaries that dont give a damn about the club or its fans

lmao, such a visionary...

All this while we are regressing as a club specifically due to age catching up with those legends and them having been replaced/surrounded with inferior players or an overall group of mentally weak duds, nevermind that you are iggnoring we are in a financial slump and already have other glaring weaknesses in the squad that need to be addressed first but if you have even the slightest clue you would realise that getting rid of them would only create other gaps that need to be filled at a moment where we should keep a strong hold of our legends for as long as they are still capable to contribute and instill the stilo Juve among the ranks.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Tbf atm it couldn’t be more obvious that it’s just the hatred he holds that keeps on making all this false, weird and disrespectful remarks... literally nothing short of making a huge fool out of himself.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Don't worry guys, Paratici is here. No matter how you feel, a pay raise and multi-year extension will be following shortly.

Even more, imagine us renewing/extending Chiellini and then terminating CR7’s contract all in one summer, which realistically speaking ain’t that far off from what might actually happen.

I’m sure of at least one member here whom is already scheduled for a mental breakdown if that ever comes to fruition. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)