Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (43 Viewers)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
"Chiellini had this muscular twinge in the flexor. He already felt it after international duty, so was rested against Crotone. We’ll evaluate it now."

The guy keeps forcing his body to insanity. We have options enough. Why the fuck would we (and he himself especially) do this...

@Post Ironic

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hopefully is nothing serious.

Deligt is already training with the team but he is nowheree near fit to play...could be in like 2 or 2 weeks... but not now-

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
"Chiellini had this muscular twinge in the flexor. He already felt it after international duty, so was rested against Crotone. We’ll evaluate it now."

The guy keeps forcing his body to insanity. We have options enough. Why the fuck would we (and he himself especially) do this...

@Post Ironic
:tup:
Fair enough. You were right. Stupid for him to have played today.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i dont understand the name giorgio.

how is saying giorgio easier than saying george.

like giorgio doesn't naturally roll of the tongue like george does.

italians get it together.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think the time for him to step down has already come especially after his ACL injury

We need to put De Ligt and Demiral as a starter, maybe with Danilo or Bonucci in 3 man defense
I only want to see him retire with us winning something precious. He and Buffon deserve that farewell

1603778620362.png

These are our over 30 years or soon to be 30
I will only keep Woj from this list probably Cuadrado for his versatility and maybe Danilo if he does not have suitors

Buffon retire, Chiellini retire, Sami out of contract, CR7 (we will pay him too much for his contribution and he keep to take one spot for other young players to improve, we better make Dybala our most valuable players and built around Dybala), Aaron Ramsey as he injured too much and can't hit consistent form, Alex Sandro (i feel the same because he injured too much lately and his form starting to decline too)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)