Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (10 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Eagerly awaiting to see him start for us in a UCL game again, also seems like the perfect venue here because this is the type of match that will get tough and physical very quick and i want to see us imposing ourselfs phisycally aswell which hasn’t really been the case lately, i’d say guys like Giorgio and Demiral have everything to gain from showings like this one.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
"Chiellini had this muscular twinge in the flexor. He already felt it after international duty, so was rested against Crotone. We’ll evaluate it now."

The guy keeps forcing his body to insanity. We have options enough. Why the fuck would we (and he himself especially) do this...

@Post Ironic

Hydde

Duke NUKEM
Mar 6, 2003
Hopefully is nothing serious.

Deligt is already training with the team but he is nowheree near fit to play...could be in like 2 or 2 weeks... but not now-

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
"Chiellini had this muscular twinge in the flexor. He already felt it after international duty, so was rested against Crotone. We’ll evaluate it now."

The guy keeps forcing his body to insanity. We have options enough. Why the fuck would we (and he himself especially) do this...

@Post Ironic
:tup:
Fair enough. You were right. Stupid for him to have played today.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i dont understand the name giorgio.

how is saying giorgio easier than saying george.

like giorgio doesn't naturally roll of the tongue like george does.

italians get it together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)