Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (90 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I wouldn’t risk him more than about 45mins in the next two games, just have him prepare a bit longer and if we do manage to pass Lyon and go to the next round then we will definitely be needing Giorgio back, best to keep him fit and ready from the UCL QF’s onwards, even in this current state he is an asset to have, frankly i trust a crippled Chiellini to captain this team to glory way more than i trust a fit Bonucci.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I dont feel comfortable seeing him play any more. He gives me an impression that he’ll get an injury any time he touches the ball or goes down.
Yeah he’s obviously been struggling with fitness for some time now but perhaps if he does eventually get a good run of weeks/games without issues he’ll be able to make a decent comeback i believe, frankly we do need his physical presence and leadership out there when it gets ugly.

I’m not giving up hope on him just yet. :grin:

May 23, 2013
We'd be through to a later stage in both of the last two seasons had he been fit. Actually I realized he's been missing 4/6 times we've been eliminated from the CL.

We would've won in 2014/15 had he been fit for the final. Barzagli being done by Messi on Suarez's goal would have never happened to Chiello. Though ofc I do not mean to insult Barza. He might've been better than Chiello overall.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
can't wait to see him back next season.

gonna be great watching himROFLSTOMP teams while partnering DL or Demiral...or both next to him next season.

god i miss this ugly gorilla so much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)