Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (106 Viewers)

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
He didn't play a minute is almost 6 months... so nah.. I think Sarri planned to give him 45 minutes.
I mean, starting a CB who only 45 minutes ready and hasn't played in 6 months against the second hottest team in Seria A. And then introduce another CB when even guys who never played football know that it's incredibly hard to come into a game as a CB. It's just idiotic. So yeah, looks like that was Sarri's plan.

Apr 17, 2013
Impeccable suit.
I liked him, imo man of the match tonight. He is learning his future job as manager of Juve. During the whole match, he was next to Bernie, no doubt to explain and convince him that it was time to get out of the club.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
All in all he might still be useful next year. In general I'm not a fan of young CBs sitting on the bench. Those without game time lose confidence and turn into Ruganis.

Instead having players like Barzagli and Chiellini on the bench is a luxury. Lack of game time doesn't do good to anybody but experienced players tend to manage themselves way better.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I mean, starting a CB who only 45 minutes ready and hasn't played in 6 months against the second hottest team in Seria A. And then introduce another CB when even guys who never played football know that it's incredibly hard to come into a game as a CB. It's just idiotic. So yeah, looks like that was Sarri's plan.
So what your plan given that is only available choices at that time, play Matuidi in defense?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)