Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (4 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

"in 2014, in brazil not only chiellini told those things to balotelli face to face, but others from the nazionale too. but it was useless, because" fuck my english and italian, he's saying something like "there's nobody more deaf than he who's not willing to listen"
:agree:

I don’t know why everyone is so shocked by Chiellini’s comments, it’s no secret that the team turned on Balotelli at the 2014 World Cup. He is a locker room cancer apparently. And lol @ people thinking Chiellini wouldn’t tell this to the retards face.

Hustini

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:agree:

I don’t know why everyone is so shocked by Chiellini’s comments, it’s no secret that the team turned on Balotelli at the 2014 World Cup. He is a locker room cancer apparently. And lol @ people thinking Chiellini wouldn’t tell this to the retards face.
I don't think there is anyone (maybe Buffon) that Chiellini would have been afraid to speak his mind to.

A younger "less fucks given" Chiellini I'm sure would have been less diplomatic in the years Melo was here too, so I'm sure things were said on the training sessions.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He and Balotelli are good again, which quite frankly, is good to see.

Balotelli forgives Chiellini over book row

By Football Italia staff

Chiellini-Balotelli-2013-epa_0.jpg
EPA.png

Mario Balotelli has forgiven Giorgio Chiellini for the criticism, as the defender sent him a signed copy of the book. ‘Just tear out the pages where you talk about me!’

The former Italy teammates clashed in public last week when Chiellini released an autobiography and gave an interview in which he called Balotelli “a negative person” who didn’t help his squad during the Confederations Cup.

He also referred to Felipe Melo as “the worst of the worst, a bad apple,” but the defender has now made up with Balotelli thanks to a conversation brokered by TV show Le Iene.

They delivered a shirt that Balotelli signed with the dedication: 'Even if you unexpectedly stabbed me in the back, I still love you, man.' The crew then set up the videolink chat.

“It’s the first time in my life that you messed up and I didn’t!” joked Balo at the start.
“I envied you! Because in life you have to make mistakes to improve,” replied Chiellini.
“I’m perfect, then. But there has never been a war, guys! I’ve told you the whole time,” added Balotelli.
The Juventus captain confessed to “disagreements,” but said he had planned to tell Balotelli about the contents of the book and to leave out any negatives would’ve “seemed false and hypocritical. I take full responsibility.”
Le Iene, who were moderating the conversation, asked precisely what happened in that 2013 Confederations Cup, a situation that was alluded to in the book.
“No, wait, I remember now! That I got angry because we were losing to Brazil and Gigi [Buffon] told me: ‘We’re not Brazil you know’. That thing there?” said Balotelli.
“OK, come on, that’s not a serious thing. I replied mainly because, I’ll tell you the truth, I didn’t expect from Giorgio, in the sense that, I’m not a negative person. I’m someone who always jokes, I replied because I care about you, because if I didn’t care, I wouldn’t have replied.”
Chiellini suggested everyone learns with age and he should write another page in the book clarifying it, but would at least send a copy to the Brescia striker with a special dedication: ‘To Mario, I learned a lot by making mistakes and will continue to do so every day. I wish you the best and I hope to see you soon on the pitch.’
Balo responded by jokingly asking him to first tear out the pages referring to him, but when asked to write his own book, noted “it would be too long!

Vlad

Delusional
May 23, 2011
Writting a book while you are still an active player makes no sense. Usually after spending considerable time in retirement, you bring up some old anecdotes, when there are less tensions and competitive edge. It feels like he is snitching his former teammates. Surprising move.

Last edited:

Cerval

Premium
Feb 20, 2016
Yea it seems that our entire BBC backline including Buffon was infected with that fake gentleman shit.

I wish they were more like Ramos and less of le classy loser
It doesn't please me to say it but they are failed leaders unless they change their luck before hanging up their boots - which would surprise me. There's something wrong with their mentality

JuveJay

起死回生
Mar 6, 2007
He said Juve needs to beat Ajax but can go out to Barca and Real Madrid

Nice mentality, no wonder we don't beat them
There's nothing wrong with saying that, "è possibile". He's not saying anyone is happy about it, but there are 6-8 clubs who are strong enough to beat each other and win the CL. Ajax are not one of them, not given their experience, financial muscle or the age of the players, that's the point he was making. So that loss was not a flip of a coin, it was unacceptable.

I think with all our success we also deceive a lot of people, especially if we make a signing like Ronaldo. We are a massive club and continual front-runners for the trophy, yet we do it from a position where our turnover is 45% less than Barcelona, 40% less than Real Madrid, and so on.

We see ourselves as being on a level playing field and puff ourselves up to look as strong as any club, it's actually impressive how we've managed to do that in the last 5 years despite that financial difference.

Cerval

Premium
Feb 20, 2016
There's nothing wrong with saying that, "è possibile". He's not saying anyone is happy about it, but there are 6-8 clubs who are strong enough to beat each other and win the CL. Ajax are not one of them, not given their experience, financial muscle or the age of the players, that's the point he was making. So that loss was not a flip of a coin, it was unacceptable.

I think with all our success we also deceive a lot of people, especially if we make a signing like Ronaldo. We are a massive club and continual front-runners for the trophy, yet we do it from a position where our turnover is 45% less than Barcelona, 40% less than Real Madrid, and so on.

We see ourselves as being on a level playing field and puff ourselves up to look as strong as any club, it's actually impressive how we've managed to do that in the last 5 years despite that financial difference.
The things you mentioned are all true, sometimes we lose sight of that and I did. But it's as if sometimes it looks to me they have an inferiority complex to those two. Something even a Manchester United or a Liverpool wouldn't have.

Last edited:

JuveJay

起死回生
Mar 6, 2007
The things you mentioned are all true, sometimes we lose sight of that. But it looks as if sometimes it looks to me they have an inferiority complex to those two. Something even a Manchester United or a Liverpool wouldn't have.
It's the sort of thing you might need to whisper quietly. In sports there's a thin line between confidence and delusion. Liverpool fans were some of the worst for many years, but their players weren't the same.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Varriale[vice-director of RAI Sport, napoli fan, anti-Juventino and Pig] retweeted and commented on a fake article[made by intetrista c*nt] of Ramos insulting Chiello. lol :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)