Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (47 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Writting a book while you are still an active player makes no sense. Usually after spending considerable time in retirement, you bring up some old anecdotes, when there are less tensions and competitive edge. It feels like he is snitching his former teammates. Surprising move.

Last edited:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Yea it seems that our entire BBC backline including Buffon was infected with that fake gentleman shit.

I wish they were more like Ramos and less of le classy loser
It doesn't please me to say it but they are failed leaders unless they change their luck before hanging up their boots - which would surprise me. There's something wrong with their mentality

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He said Juve needs to beat Ajax but can go out to Barca and Real Madrid

Nice mentality, no wonder we don't beat them
There's nothing wrong with saying that, "è possibile". He's not saying anyone is happy about it, but there are 6-8 clubs who are strong enough to beat each other and win the CL. Ajax are not one of them, not given their experience, financial muscle or the age of the players, that's the point he was making. So that loss was not a flip of a coin, it was unacceptable.

I think with all our success we also deceive a lot of people, especially if we make a signing like Ronaldo. We are a massive club and continual front-runners for the trophy, yet we do it from a position where our turnover is 45% less than Barcelona, 40% less than Real Madrid, and so on.

We see ourselves as being on a level playing field and puff ourselves up to look as strong as any club, it's actually impressive how we've managed to do that in the last 5 years despite that financial difference.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
There's nothing wrong with saying that, "è possibile". He's not saying anyone is happy about it, but there are 6-8 clubs who are strong enough to beat each other and win the CL. Ajax are not one of them, not given their experience, financial muscle or the age of the players, that's the point he was making. So that loss was not a flip of a coin, it was unacceptable.

I think with all our success we also deceive a lot of people, especially if we make a signing like Ronaldo. We are a massive club and continual front-runners for the trophy, yet we do it from a position where our turnover is 45% less than Barcelona, 40% less than Real Madrid, and so on.

We see ourselves as being on a level playing field and puff ourselves up to look as strong as any club, it's actually impressive how we've managed to do that in the last 5 years despite that financial difference.
The things you mentioned are all true, sometimes we lose sight of that and I did. But it's as if sometimes it looks to me they have an inferiority complex to those two. Something even a Manchester United or a Liverpool wouldn't have.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The things you mentioned are all true, sometimes we lose sight of that. But it looks as if sometimes it looks to me they have an inferiority complex to those two. Something even a Manchester United or a Liverpool wouldn't have.
It's the sort of thing you might need to whisper quietly. In sports there's a thin line between confidence and delusion. Liverpool fans were some of the worst for many years, but their players weren't the same.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Varriale[vice-director of RAI Sport, napoli fan, anti-Juventino and Pig] retweeted and commented on a fake article[made by intetrista c*nt] of Ramos insulting Chiello. lol :sergio:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
On Sarri :

He is always seeking perfection, for example 100 per cent possession in the opposition half. It’s utopia, of course, but perhaps that pursuit is what allowed him to work his way up from the bottom to where he is now.”

:lol3: :lol3:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)