Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (72 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
What the actual fuck. :sad: de ligt better not fucking flop
He probably will, his debut for the NT was the poorest performance a CB can do, responsible for both goals Netherlands conceded in first half against a Micky Mouse terrible dwarf team like Bulgaria and was subbed off at half time. His Ajax debut was also not a successful one. But after a weak ass performance, the kid steps up big time and managed to secure a starting role for both club and country, with the club eventually selecting him to be their captain and also he captained his national team, while being still a teen...

I'm not worried if he fucks up his first game or even games, he has already proved that a weak performance doesnt bother him and he only gets stronger and stronger. The pressure on him right now is huuge though...

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
He probably will, his debut for the NT was the poorest performance a CB can do, responsible for both goals Netherlands conceded in first half against a Micky Mouse terrible dwarf team like Bulgaria and was subbed off at half time. His Ajax debut was also not a successful one. But after a weak ass performance, the kid steps up big time and managed to secure a starting role for both club and country, with the club eventually selecting him to be their captain and also he captained his national team, while being still a teen...

I'm not worried if he fucks up his first game or even games, he has already proved that a weak performance doesnt bother him and he only gets stronger and stronger. The pressure on him right now is huuge though...
Let's hope so, I'm gonna be patient with him too but honestly never bought into his hype.

Rabiot

Jul 1, 2019
Does the ACL on te right or left knee?
If it’s the right one, I think he will be our first team player in March and goes to Euro

He seldom touch the ball with his feet though

Apr 19, 2007
This type of injury really fucks up guys who rely on pace and explosiveness in there game e.g Ronaldo Fenomeno. Chiellini doesn’t deal in either of those attributes. If he snapped one of the ligaments in his balls I’d worry cause thats what Chiello’s game is based on.
I disagree. Its an injury thats tough to come back from the older you get. Takes a step off your game and sometimes more depending on the age. Sad to see but not sure if he will make it back as a starter

- - - Updated - - -

Does the ACL on te right or left knee?
If it’s the right one, I think he will be our first team player in March and goes to Euro

He seldom touch the ball with his feet though
There is more pressure on that from the opposite knee most of the time because of that. The plant foot generally takes more pressure to the ligaments not the leg thats swinging

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Unfortunately it's hard to see him getting back to his old level after this, his only saving grace is the way he plays the game. I doubt we'll be seeing many more barnstorming moves forward to start attacks.

I hoped for the best with Marchisio when he did his but essentially he was finished once he did it, he didn't get close to being the same player again. But he was a player who twisted and turned a lot, Chiellini has a chance at least.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I blame that guy we got who started that infamous milan lab butcher for this
From someone who has had 2 torn ACL and a torn MCL, I can tell you from experience that it just happens. Especially in a situation where there were no warning signs of a knee problem. I was 16 and playing in a summer basketball league and I was going up for a block and someone purposely undercut me. I landed straight down on both legs. Both knees shredded. And this was 34 years ago, so any chance of playing again for varsity high school was over. But it wasnt some physio's fault, and there were no preexisting complications.

It just happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)