Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (46 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
When Harry met KING KONG
:D

Gotta say though, our defense looks to be in good hands for a couple more years that Chiellini is here. Caldara coming with Spinnz too. If we can continue with the MDS resurgence and keep Sandro and a new RB we are set. Rugani consistently getting more PT and making minimal mistakes.

Tell you what, last night Rugani has plenty to study watching our CBs in action. Perfect environment for him and Caldara.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:D

Gotta say though, our defense looks to be in good hands for a couple more years that Chiellini is here. Caldara coming with Spinnz too. If we can continue with the MDS resurgence and keep Sandro and a new RB we are set. Rugani consistently getting more PT and making minimal mistakes.

Tell you what, last night Rugani has plenty to study watching our CBs in action. Perfect environment for him and Caldara.
Caldara will be ready sooner than rugani i'm feeling.

Seems like Rugani is "bonucci'ing" his progression

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
What a monster match from our King kong, a Gorilla with Lion heart literally, I love you Chiellio.

BTW his passing skills has improved incredibly this year.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I hope he has a future with Juve after his playing days, be it as a coach or a director. From his interviews, he seems quite bright and thoughtful for a footballer - especially one with such a brutish playing style

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I hope he has a future with Juve after his playing days, be it as a coach or a director. From his interviews, he seems quite bright and thoughtful for a footballer - especially one with such a brutish playing style
Well, he does have a university degree. For most people I don't think this says very much, but for a footballer who has earned millions in his career and will never need to work I think it does. It means that out of pure pride he took it upon himself to study for a degree, knowing full well he'd never really need it.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Well, he does have a university degree. For most people I don't think this says very much, but for a footballer who has earned millions in his career and will never need to work I think it does. It means that out of pure pride he took it upon himself to study for a degree, knowing full well he'd never really need it.
Indeed

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He has a masters degree which is a total of at least five years worth of effort (not sure if it's different in Europe). It's really impressive. Maybe CEO of Juventus one day? :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The memes, the analysis...I mean, they can’t stop :D
Getting beaten like this by Chiellini must remind them of the Devil's Advocate:

John Milton: There's this beautiful girl just fucked me forty ways from Sunday... we're done, she's walking to the bathroom, she's trying to walk, she turns... she looks... it's me. Not the Trojan army just fucked her. Little ol' me. She has this look on her face like: "How the hell did that happen?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)