Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (38 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Aug 26, 2014
Coming short in the final is something else. These clubs would take that anyday.

Chiello did say that 4 years ago we didnt have this experience and played with the same nerves. Now we remain calm and know that we will have our chance.
We still need to win it man, after last year final Real players could have said the same for us. And i know its different in the final but we still have that weak mentality going in the final or last year we did. My point is first win it then talk shit all you want.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
His point wasn't to shit on those clubs. His point was that clubs like Madrid and Juventus have pretty damn incredible footballing histories, while clubs like PSG and Tottenham have not had the same historical successes. That history gives the players for teams like Madrid and Juventus the belief that they can get the job done when it counts, because they've done it before. PSG and Tottenham don't have that self confidence from great successes, or that intimidation factor.

It's like a player stepping up to take a penalty against Buffon. Gigi gets in their heads before they even kick the ball, because of how great he has been over the years. It's a mind-fuck for a lot of guys.

Nothing Chiello said was incorrect. That's just the reality of history, and it was a very honest comment.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
kek, he shat on spurs for their small history.

A bit rich coming from a player who's lost two CL and a Euro final, and whose national team isn't going to participate in the World Cup.
Who do you support? Back your player, why shit on him tonight after he just gave his blood and guts for your club tonight?

He did not say anything wrong was simply explaining how experience in big games and a big club mentality helped us win tonight

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Who do you support? Back your player, why shit on him tonight after he just gave his blood and guts for your club tonight?

He did not say anything wrong was simply explaining how experience in big games and a big club mentality helped us win tonight
Of course I support Juventus and Chiellini, and he probably didn't mean to purposefully shit on Tottenham but he did, unintentionally though.

Just imagine a team beating us in the CL final and one of their players saying "We knew we could win. It's in Juve's history to bottle finals".

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Of course I support Juventus and Chiellini, and he probably didn't mean to purposefully shit on Tottenham but he did, unintentionally though.

Just imagine a team beating us in the CL final and one of their players saying "We knew we could win. It's in Juve's history to bottle finals".
That player would be right.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

That wouldnt annoy me i would have to agree :D

Chiellini will be well respected amongst Spurs players and fans, his words will only motivate them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)