Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (27 Viewers)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
In his defense, it did look like Bonucci and Evra were caught out of position which forced Chiellini to try to cover too much space/players but should have done much better.
This teams problems are because theyve benched Rugani. He will fix the inefficiency of offence and would not allow the opposition to simply walk through the midfield. He is the answer to erything.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Bench.....he has been a candidate for quite some time now. Its what every big team would have done. Bench him and give chance to the other defenders. If Barzagli isnt fit, or suspended or not ready, then Rugani it is. Chiellini....hit the bench!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The commentator for the match today said during the lineups, "if you like defending, then Chiellini is your man."

What a bunch of nonsense. More like, "if you like baseball players playing American football in football, then Chiellini is your man."

He flat out sucks.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
We should take advantage of the incredibly stupid decision of FIFA placing him in the Ballon d'Or list (What?! :lol:)... Sell to EPL teams. If Ogbonna was worth ~12m, then we can easily get 18-20m for Chiellini considering his age.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Chiello fucked up with the goal clearly, no brainer here. But it's also Marchi's or Sturaro's fault, DM should drop back and cover that area. And Bon-bon really fucked up with that header on the second half: at first he loses the ball out of his position and than wasn't able to cover his player, but Gigi saved his ass. Our defense was mediocre yesterday until bearded man came in.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He will do more in this because we are under more direct and numerical pressure and it is a faster and more open type of football than what he is used to. Chiellini is just not as good when he doesn't have someone to directly battle against, never has been. Who was the CF for Gladbach today? They didn't have one, so he had to move and chase trickier opponents. Put a CF on him and he eats them up.
I think it was Reus but not sure.

- - - Updated - - -

i'm starting to hate this $#@!er,i $#@! myself every time he touches the ball!!!
Wow,wow.Yes I am pissed off too.Red card before,error last night ,last year error with Dortmund but he is not that bad.Also he always gave his heart at the field for us .Also saved our asses multiple times.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Every important match it's a case of "one slip but pretty much solid game" but fuck it enough is enough. He might as well take the ball and shoot it past buffon and have a solid game.

Bench him, barza and especially rugani has to start regularly from now on, not that we are setting serie a on fire anyways.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
In his defense, it did look like Bonucci and Evra were caught out of position which forced Chiellini to try to cover too much space/players but should have done much better.
I agree. There was no reason for Bonucci to be that wide. You can question Chiellini's positioning but he was not far from where he should be given the situation.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Chiello fucked up with the goal clearly, no brainer here. But it's also Marchi's or Sturaro's fault, DM should drop back and cover that area. And Bon-bon really fucked up with that header on the second half: at first he loses the ball out of his position and than wasn't able to cover his player, but Gigi saved his ass. Our defense was mediocre yesterday until bearded man came in.
selective fans just to feed their agenda against certain players. They never see the collective failure or perhaps they do but they won't admit it just to pin it on their target.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
everything was average until that stupid hernanes foul that led to our bus!! we could use Lemina or pereyra instead him in second half we can blame allegri for his stupid decision on select of players Time to start working Rugani into the lineup.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I like Giorgio but he needs to hit the bench. He has become too much of an error prone defender for my taste.
True, and I'm probably one of his biggest fans for years now.

Though the whole team was shaky lately but his errors are just too many lately. I just hope we use Rugani at least in our next game and see if he can do the job (1 game isn't asking too much) if he screws up then we can always use Chiellini back there (we already lost many points so far this season, that 1 game won't ruin it to us much more)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 21)