Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (32 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Every single big, WC team out there would have benched Chiellini by now. Big clubs do not tolerate performances like his, but since Juventus lost its big club mentality after 2006, his performance is constantly tolerated and he is allowed to make all those blunders he has been making. And this is coming from the ultimate Chiellini fan, he has been my favourite player in this generation and i have always imagined being him whenever i was playing football with my friends and because they all know how much i love Chiello, they actually call me Chiellini when we play. He needs to be benched for some time, and if he doesnt improve, then i am afraid he will have to be sold.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Was it him or Bonucci that failed to make a clearance in the 2nd half, mistake that gave Kucka a chance for shoot from inside our box?

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Maybe you should pack your bags and head to Vinovo and lend your expertise to his training instead of being hunched over the keyboard tugging away and posting content of zero value especially after a significant win
Kind of an ironic post considering we are all on a forum and you have 52,000 posts worth of shit. You'd need to do something valuable with your life mate.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Kind of an ironic post considering we are all on a forum and you have 52,000 posts worth of shit. You'd need to do something valuable with your life mate.
You're right. Perhaps I should gain expertise in training like you and make myself available to the club.

Thanks mate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)