Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (157 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
He cost us our chance of getting back into the game and that's especially bad with him being a leader we look to but guys the fact that we all knew that we'd not win with ten men against Sassuolo hints at a much bigger problem than Giorgione.

It's not time to get rid of Chiellini, not for a long while.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
As a veteran he should know better to give away two cheap yellows. I'm a big Chiellini fan. Say what you want about him, he knows how to stop the best in the business. But bitching to the ref and then getting an imbecilic second yellow is bloody stupid.

He and Bonucci were playing in the worst passes into Mandzukic when there were clearly midfielders free. Part of it was Mandzukic's poor movement and touch and playing from the back is something we've been doing since playing the 3-5-2 but there is a time and a place and if it isn't working the first few times, stop trying.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I'm tired of him tbh.
:tup:
Tired is the exact word. Giorgio is getting older and he's brainfarts are getting more and more regular. He still can't pass the fucking ball which make opponents easier to press us and the whole team goes batshit nervous every time he receives the ball.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
When I mentioned that we only have one leader in Bonucci on the pitch people laughed at me and said that Chiellini is a leader too. Well, leaders don't do what he did last night.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
When I mentioned that we only have one leader in Bonucci on the pitch people laughed at me and said that Chiellini is a leader too. Well, leaders don't do what he did last night.
He has never been a leader nor captain material.

A very loyal and lovable player...but from a performance POV...he has never been the same since getting fuked and injured in that Euro final.

I really think he is borderline washed up...and we need to implement rugani in this team more sooner than later.

Chiallini always has been all brawl no brain type of player...but really...seeing Barx¡zagli on one side doing marvelous and intelligent defensive plays.....and this brainless moneky on the other side....is very hurtful to my eyes.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
i think rugani can easily bench chiellini.... why not give youngsters a chance. we have coman a chance and he only score a couple of good goals and his value went upto 27m. with rugani we can develop the best defender in the world.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
True. He hasn't done much wrong this season. Bonucci has made more mistakes, I believe. But then again, I'm hardly getting to watch proper games this season
:agree: Barzagli still has been the best out of the 3, he barely ever places a foot wrong at the field. We're in a bad dynamic and every player has been affected by it.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
:agree: Barzagli still has been the best out of the 3, he barely ever places a foot wrong at the field. We're in a bad dynamic and every player has been affected by it.
I thought Barzagli had a bad game vs Sassuolo. Bonucci is still our best player in defense. Especially since he's the only one who knows to get a pass right it seems.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
icemaη;5129980 said:
I thought Barzagli had a bad game vs Sassuolo. Bonucci is still our best player in defense. Especially since he's the only one who knows to get a pass right it seems.
:agree:

Leo is by far our best performing player this season, closely followed by gigi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)