Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (20 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Youre probably unaware of this but calling him panjic is like calling him a deadwood. :lol:
:lol: well that worked out for me! He and his captain are deadwoods!

Pjanic that little b***ch!

- - - Updated - - -

So you have to draw blood from your opponent now in order to receive a red card?

Raising your hands to someone's face is meant to be a red card.
Did his nose bleed? Did he break his face? Did he die?

Red shmed!

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Not keeping to these so called code of ethics then....
I'm sorry you expect Prandelli to drop one of his most important players from the World Cup just like that because of some code. :howler:

Do you seriously think Prandelli would even contemplate it or are you too busy boning over the possibility of Bonera in Azzurri by default?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I actually missed the 'elbow' as I went out for a split second, but looking back on it it was nowhere near as bad as was made out. It wasn't even an elbow, he pushed him away with his forearm. Even funnier was that when Pjanic turned away reeling in imaginary pain he was then flattened by Gervinho, which made it look even worse.

Obviously I've seen players getting reds for less, and his arms was too high, but Chiellini wasn't even looking at Pjanic.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
The Federal Prosecutor's Office of the Football Federation has reported to the sports court for the application of the elbowing video evidence given yesterday by Chiellini Pjanic on Roma-Juve. Gianpaolo Tosel must now decide whether to join the reporting judge sufficient, or the decision taken yesterday by the referee (the foul Juventus, without warning).- via TTJ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)