Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (45 Viewers)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Do you even use context and anything related to the subject to judge things beside stats?
no, because people whenever they are frustrated start to remember poor moments of his game, while he was beast today, owned the air and the ground, made zero turnovers, and failed only 1 long ball yet everybody is living in 2005 and blame him for poor passing which is untruth

- - - Updated - - -

It just shows that having Bonucci actually adds nothing in our team. Even Barzagli had great passes in the past, but it's always ignored, and it's always Bonucci's passes to be praised.
His position is better, playing much deeper, to press him our opponents should run past Pirlo/Chiellini/Barzagli which is not simple

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Chiellini is pure scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How the ******** is Chiellini still in this ********ing game. Such a ********ing joke, He should have been red carded, but no the refs always just happen to miss when Rube pulls this shit, or slight favoritism from time to time. ********ing disgusting cheats! ******** Rube, ******** Chiellini and ******** that hypocrite Prandelli who will do nothing to Chiellini!
Well Giorgio, you act like a ********, you're going to get ********ed like one.
Did I say before this league is a ********ing joke ? The Killini elbow infuriated me to no end, I can't watch the game anymore. The league is over, do they really need to cheat in this game ?

******** Juve, ******** Killini, ******** FIGC and their refs, ******** Prandelli and ******** his moral code.
http://www.bigsoccer.com/community/threads/md37-roma-juventus-may-11th-2014-r.2004161/page-6

:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)