Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (40 Viewers)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4520898 said:
I never said it, stop making statements out of context, we talking about defender, not about playmaker

He is clumsy with the ball, but don't confuse ball control with passing ability
Well... I.... nevermind. Keep hanging there RUS. :tup:

Mar 9, 2006
I rest my case. I think the definition of passing is understood differently to many.
Okay, count how many successful forward passes/long balls Chiello will do in the next game and you will be surprised, that's how human brain is working - until Chiello is not doing mistakes and he is not giving bad passes you wouldn't notice it, but right after he will make 1st one you will start to say "oh, look how awful his passing ability is"

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Absolutely horrible game. One of those annoying games he has every once in a while, where he can't pass the ball, gets beaten easily by pacey players, makes clumsy challenges and just looks like a disaster waiting to happen.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Chiellini before the match:
"It’s important not to concede, because I’m convinced we’ll be able to net one ourselves given the attacking capabilities we possess."
to me, playing for a 1-0 is the wrong attitude, a better attitude is to be ready to win by 2 goals margin whether we concede a goal or not. football cannot be so calculated as a 1-0 win, as many misfortunes can happen.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
When under pressure he looks so fragile... he becomes scared and makes some silly mistakes.

Our defense, individually, is really bad (Barzagli is by far the best one). Pretty scary stuff, they only shine as a unite.

Jul 1, 2010
Whenever the other team is parking the bus, Asamoah passes it back to him and he tries to pass or shoot :lol2:

Should play as a CB in a back four, he's getting way too much of the ball in the 3-5-2

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4530715 said:
nope
Long balls 7, accurate long balls 6
Passing 86% 67/78
It just shows that having Bonucci actually adds nothing in our team. Even Barzagli had great passes in the past, but it's always ignored, and it's always Bonucci's passes to be praised.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)